~chapter 43~

⚠Warning ⚠ Swearing and 18 years old boys and girls drinking

[Nobody's pov]

On the day where Shouta Aizawa and Hiriko Kirishima were going to marry it was more than peaceful. Aizawa, Kirishima,Shinsou,Izuku, Fatgum and Present Mic were together helping the male get ready while at the other room were Hiriko,Kaminari,Bakugou,Jirou,Mina,Midnight and Eri doing the same thing.

"Okay..How do I look?"- the woman came out from the dresser in her beautiful wedding dress.

How do I look?"- the woman came out from the dresser in her beautiful wedding dress

Everybody's eyes widened staying in silent.

"I though it stays good!?"-Hiriko said in fear.

"Fuck no you are gorgeous!!"- yelled Bakugou breaking the silent.

"Please Hiriko you are awesome"- said Jirou.

"Miss Kirishima you look like a queen!"- said Denki smiling as Mina jumped on one place with happily noises. "Aizawa is so lucky!!"

"Honey you get it!!"- shouted Midnight clapping her hands. 

"It's true you are so beautiful"- said Eri hugging the black haired woman.

"Hmmmmmm...I think something is missing."- Mina said glancing to Bakugou who understood in the same second. "Oh you are right.."- Bakugou said and drag Denki out of the room heading to the flower shop.

Meanwhile with Aizawa..

"Come on Aizawa sensei!! It's been 20 minutes!"- shouted Midoriya.

"Dad we are going to miss the wedding if you keep waisting out time"-said Shinsou sitting next to Kirishima who nod in agreement.

"Come on 'Zawa it can't be that bad"- Hizashi said as he sat next to Fat "If it is that bad I will just go buy new one"- mumbled Fatgum with smile.

"Guys I am just being nervous god."- mumbled Aizawa as he comes to them.

"- mumbled Aizawa as he comes to them

"Woah dad-" - Shinsou said.

"Beautuful!"- shouted Izuku.

"Okay you have this one man!"- yelled Mic and Fatgum took a picture really fast. "Agree."-he said.