~chapter 9~

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing, blood and angst

[Kirishima's pov]

I don't even know home much time I've been here.. I have some new cuts and marks from Toga..

"Kirishima..?"-my eyes widened when I heard that voice. Bakugou came to save me!?

"Bakugou.."-I mumbled as he enters the room.

"Kirishima..you..you look awful.."-he said and sat on my lap. What the hell!?

"Bakugou.. Can you get off.?"-I mumbled, I barely could talk because of the wounds on my neck that made my throat hurts.

"Hm? Don't you like that"-he said stroking my hair.

"Can we go now.."-I mumbled again. Maybe selfish..but God I didn't want to stay here anymore..

"It's bad here right? Like when I got kidnapped.. Hey what's with those wounds? Who made them?"-he said looking at me.

"Toga.."

"The beautiful blond girl?I wish I could see her-"

I could feel my heart break.. He.. Why..

"You can't! She is a villain.."-from that my throat hurt even more.

"Oh come on. She ain't that bad. You have to stop judge people by the cover."

"Mhm"-I looked away.. That's not happening right..?

"Hey? Aren't you happy that I am here?"-he said lifting my chin up making me look at him.
"You know what. It's getting late.I will get going."-he stood up from me and headed to the door.

Now I could feel my heart on pieces. He will leave me..he is leaving me.. Bakugou.. He..

"Bakugou..please-"

"Why are you crying now? Did you really think I came to save you!? Pffttt no! I would get myself killed."-he said looking at me.

"But..they want to take my quirk.."

"At least they won't kill you."-he opened the door.
"Bye Kirishima."-he left.

He really left.. I didn't even protest on the tears that break out from my eyes.. My best friend.. He just..
" Goodbye Bakugou.."-I mumbled between my tears.

[Third person pov]

When the blond boy left the room he walked a bit and stopped. He started giggling and laughing and slowly turned to a blond girl with messy buns on her hair.

"That worked fantastic!! I can't wait to see what will say Dabi about it!!"-she said and walked down the halls to another room.

"Hey babes!!"

"How was it?"-asked the man with crusty skin.

"Did you get him?"-asked the black haired man.

"Oh!! Yes!! He believes that Katsuki left him!! It was so funny!!"-the girl shouted giggling.

"Amazing work Toga!"-said the man with mask over his face.

"Yeah yeah perfect"-mumbled man with green skin.

" Don't get to happy about it. Soon we will have to steal his quirk finally."-said man with fancy cape.

"And when that happens we will let him go."-answered man with official clothes and yellow eyes, looking like portal.

"How much left Shigaraki?"-asked Dabi.

"Oh come on.. We will let him break down.. Then we will do it. Nothing to worry about."-said the man with hand over his face.

[Bakugou's pov]

We were searching and searching.. Luckily no one caught us.. But I was coming to think that it's useless.. We will never find him.. There are about 3-4 places left.. And if he is not there.. I don't know where would he be..

"Bakugou.. Don't think about it to much."-said half n half.

"He wasn't that close to you.You don't know how it feels."-I mumbled.

"Come on..Kaminari will be here soon.. He might found something.?"

"What if they already killed him"

I got smack at the back of my head.

"What the hell was that!?!"-I shouted making explosions in my fist.

"Kirishima wouldn't be happy if he knew what are you thinking about right now..You know.. When they kidnapped you.. He was..up all night thinking about the rescue.. We would skip eating and sleeping just to find a way. He wouldn't stop. After all we got you right? I am sure Kirishima is strong enough to handle the league.. Don't you think?"-he said pushing my shoulder.

"Of course he is strong.."-I mumbled.

"Don't worry-"

"I am not worrying!!! You are trying to pick a fight bastard!?"-I shouted.

----------------------------------------------------------

Dunce face came back but for nothing.. None of us could find him..
The pros can't do anything.. There was 1-2 more places to check.. And it was my turn.. If he is not there.. I..

"Fuck it.."

Hey!!Thanks for
reading my story!!
I don't really know
if it's good enough but hey I am
trying!! Thank you again and
Bye!!