~ chapter 54

⚠Warning⚠
Swearing

[Todoroki's pov]

We separated them.

Now Kaminari was staying at the same room Sero and Ashido are , Bakugou is staying with me..

The only person that actually started looking at Bakugou from different perspective is Denki. Everyone else is trying to talk with him but he just refuses.

"Dinner is ready!!"- yelled Iida from the hall.

"Come on Bakugou."- I said helping him up. He doesn't even bother to move,just staring like an idiot at the ground. "Come on!!"- I shouted ,he didn't move..

I put his arm on my shoulders and walked out the room.

"Hey Todo need help.?"- asked Sero. I nod and he took his other arm.

"Yo..Bakugou..Kiri is asking for you..wanna go visit him today.?"- he asked. 

No answer.

When we got to the cafeteria only half of our classmates were there.

"Ser-"- Kaminari spoke when he saw Sero but cut himself off when he saw the blonde.

"Hey Denks.."- mumbled the black haired boy.

"What is he doing here.."- he asked. We placed Bakugou on one chair and walked to get ourselves food. "He hasn't been eating.."- I mumbled. "And.?"- asked Denki.

"And? He is your best friend..you have to care about him like you care for me or Mina-"

"He isn't my friend anymore.."

"He is-"

"Look..Kirishima is my friend since year 1..and Bakugou was always mean to all of us. Now he hurt Kiri..I can't let him near him again."- he said.

"Wait Denki they are dating how-"- I tried to say before he gave me a glare. "Look. If I hurt Midoriya really bad you would do the same."- he said before walking away.

Me and Sero looked at each other before going back to Bakugou. I passed him some food but he only stared at it. Soon Tetsutetsu and Monoma came to our table too.

"So..how are you all doing"- asked the Tetsu boy.

"mm..good I guess..how about you?"- I asked.

"Well..better than you for sure..also about Kirishima-"- Monoma spoke.

"Yes it's true."- Sero said before looking up his plate. "But we aren't talking about this now.."

They looked at Bakugou.

He glanced to me?

"Wanna go to our room already..?"

He nod. 

So I helped him up and soon Midoriya helped me to the way up their.

We placed him on the bed.

"Kacchan you should go visit him.."- said Izuku before sitting on the chair near the window.

He slowly shook his head and looked down at his hands. They were bandaged but you could still see burns from his quirk around his palms. He closed eyes and a tear roll down his face.

"Bakugou.."- I mumbled.

"Kacchan..say something..you are scaring us."- said Midoriya. 

"Get out of my room."- he mumbled.

"But-"

"Deku I said..Get out of my room!!"- he yelled and with that Izuku left with "good luck.." before he got out of my sight. 

"Kirishima misses you."- I said.

"Cool.."

"It's not cool!? He asks for you every time I visit him..and says he needs you. Stop being and idiot and go see your "boyfriend" before it's to late."- I said and he looked at me.

"Don't say it like that..we are still together..just a little break"

"Oh..so why Kirishima isn't informed for that "little" break"

"Stop..just stop..I hurt him..I can't..."

"Bakugou..It's not your fault..He isn't mad at you..neither is miss Kirishima or Aizawa..I explained what happened and they understood so you need to calm down."

"His friends hate me.."

"Since when do you care?"

"...I don't.."

"Then.?"

"Kaminari won't let me near him."

"We will see about that.."

[Denki's pov]

"Hey Kiri.."- I walked in his room. He looked at me and smiled. "Heyyy bro!!"- he said waving. I sat on the chair and gave him some food I took for him. "Thanks I was starving"- he started eating. I had to help him of course because of the injuries he had.

"So how are you?Do you need anything?"

"hm...nope I am alright. How are the others?"

"They are all fine" Jeez it's hard to remember how are different things spelled.. "Your mom is with Aizawa right now, I will call her later."

"Oh cool..how's Mina..? I haven't seen her since I woke up.."

"She isn't allowed to leave the room till her burns are fully recovered. "

"What about..Bakugou? Is he alright.."

"He is an asshole and he isn't coming near you again." - I said. He looked at me confused.

"Denks.?"

" Ask something else."

" Why aren't you answering anything about Bakugou.."

" Because I don't want to talk with him or about him. "

"Please..Denki I want to see him."

" Ask Todoroki , they've been pretty close those days.."

"W-what" - he asked with his voice cracking.

Shit not like that-

"Sorry I didn't mean to....show it like that. They are just together all the time?"

That's even worse..

"Do you think I am to weak to be with him now..?"

"Fuck no!?!"- I shouted and he looked at me with his eyes tearing.

" You will never be weak..he is just trying to.." it's really hard to describe him right now oh lord. "he is just trying to calm himself..he thinks it's his fault.." 

"Which is true." - I said.

"But it was mine..please tell him to come I need to talk with him."

"No."

"Denki.."- Shinsou said entering the room.

"I can't let him hurt Kiri again."

He sat on the other said of Kirishima and stroke his hair with smile. "It wasn't his fault so what's the problem."

"You serious? He almost killed your "brother"!?"- I shouted and he looked at me.

"Yes..and he regrets it."

"I still can't hear ya you know?"- Kiri said smiling stupidly.

"RIght.." 

"Still I don't know how to talk with him so it's up to you."- Hitoshi said smiling.

"If you wanna tell something to Shinsou..say while I am still here."

"This is so awkward please."- he laugh.