☘︎ ꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 ꧂ ☘︎

"Why would you say that? You're hurting his feelings." I clicked my tongue as i hurriedly walk way to the train station.

With eunwoo following me from behind.

"He deserves it anyways. Why would you eventually still care for his feelings?"

I kept my mouth shut before entering the train.

I don't know.

I just do.

"Now answer me." He sat beside me with crossed arms.

Because he's inyeop.

Irresistible.

"Because we're friends." I shrug with a puzzled look.

Lies y/n. Lies.

"You're being too nice to a friend who doesn't even care about you."

I frowned at his hurtful words.

Well.. It doesn't have to be payed back.

"You've been liking him for almost three years and yet you still got nothing but being bestfriend zone."

I sighed in defeat as i glaced at the shopping bag that i'm having right now.

The dress that Inyeop brought.

"Then it'll just remain like that. I'm trying to move on nowadays. I think i'll feel better that way." I let out small smile before i slapped his arm lightly.

"You've been single for centuries already. You should find one. Your looks would get waste." I joked around while wriggling my eyebrows.

"I rather wait and stay for her."

I rolled my eyes at him.

He always say that line.

I wonder who's he had been waiting for.

"Eunwoo, wouldn't you like to tell me anything about that girl you're talking about?"

Like a stone cold, he turn to me without even blinking. Just his cold looks that could probably melt me later on.

"If i'll tell you about her, i know that you'll stay away from me one day."

My brows furrowed as i analyze what he said.

Eh?

Why would i stay away?