☘︎ ꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 ꧂ ☘︎

"Why do you have bags under your eyes?"

"Is it your first time seeing those?"

"On you, then it's definetely a yes."

I giggled to my co-worker who is blinking its eyes on me.

Well, he's new here.

So he probably didn't notice it on his first day, which is friday. And today is already monday. Saturday and sunday was my off.

"What time is your shift until today, sanha?" i asked gently.

"Eight in the evening."

I nod as i walked to the dressing room, quickly changing into my uniform as a cafe worker.

"There was a lot of costumers yesterday." I mumbled quietly, looking at the bunch of out of stocks in the notebook list.

Well, it's a lucky.

"You know, someone came earlier. It was a guy." He chuckled, clicking his tongue the moment i came back beside him in the chashier.

And?

"And your point is?"

"He was looking for you. He just went out before you arrived. Probably five minutes?" He shrugged on his own.

While me, just blankly staring at the notebook i'm checking for the sales.

Looking for me? do i have something in debt?

I closed the notebook as i faced him.

"Did he told you his name?"

"No. But he told me to give you this." With that, he bend down to get something under the cashier's table.

"What the fuck is that?"

"Can't you see it's a box?"

"What? i mean, i know its a---" I stopped talking as i close my eyes, breathing out.

Okay calm down.

You're just arguing for a box.

Small, black and expensive looking box.

Carefully, i took it from him. Scared at the fact that i'll probably break it unexpectedly.

A gasp escaped from my lips the moment i opened it.

It was a necklace.

Silver with little glittering diamond,

Moon necklace.

"This must be from eunwoo's." I mumbled as i kept on staring at the necklace.

Because only eunwoo and my parents knows about me loving a moon so much.

"Great! Now i have to pay him for this."