☘︎ ꧁ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ꧂ ☘︎

"Oh, you're here! I knew you'll come!"

The moment we stepped into their expensive looking tile, both me and eunwoo were greeted by gasping yuna.

"Come, come. I've served a place for you guys to calm at. You're a special guests."

We followed her, only to be arriving near the staircase, which i recognized a lot.

I've come into this place more than ten times, ofcourse i'll know.

The place were assigned to be at is a bit hidden from where the most people is at and the music isn't much audible to hear.

And i'm glad for that.

Those bullies are probably here.

I mean, yeah right. They're inyeop's friends.

As we sat down, i noticed eunwoo's seriousness as he glance at our collegues from time to time.

He's probably looking for those bullies.

"If you keep that look of yours then someone could already be melt. You're too tempting today." I whispered into his ear.

We're seating right next to each other, ofcourse i can whisper easily.

"It's better to look tempting than stupid."

I sighed. He's being so arrogant againt.

"Wait here, i'll just get you guys a drink." I nodded to yuna before she can completely walk away.

It's not like i drink.

She would only force me to it. But in the end, i'll be only drinking water.

Drinks sucks for me.

It'll only bring bad things to you.

"Oh, you came! Good thing!" I raised my head, seeing a smiley inyeop walking towards us.

But the smile quickly fades away.

And that i know, it's because of eunwoo.

They weren't smiling yet not glaring also.

Just staring at each other with no expressed light feelings.

"Good thing you came as well, eunwoo. I'm glad you came for the first time." Inyeop cleared his throat.

But eunwoo kept his mouth as he gave him a silent treatment.

I mentally sigh as i watch the two.

"Hwang In yeop!"

By the voice that called him out, i knew who.

I frowned as i started to stiffen a bit.

With my two boy best friends definetely noticing it.

And i knew that all of this, wouldn't end well.

It's inyeop's friends who is calling him.

The bullies.