Fourth down

"Ugh, I get that my quirk has potential or whatever, but four zero pointers?" Crocodile was pissed. He was complaining, sitting in wait for it to be his turn, because the students were supposed to watch him, not even just the examiners, everyone was gonna be watching him fight four zero pointers. Thats four different versions of the final boss! Would it be all at once? What would each of them have? So many questions, interrupted by one girl. "Hi! Hello? What's your quirk? You look really cool with that scar! Do you actually smoke the cigar?" And then he jolted. "Ah fuckin hell! I didn't see ya there, sorry." He apologizes. "No it's fine, I'm Nejire Hado, nice to meet you!" The girl smiles at him lightly, tilting her head. "Uhh.. hey. I'm er uh..   Alabasta Crocodile. Its a pleasure" His pale face lightly tinted pink due to the girls cutesy actions. "So what's your quirk?" She asks, clearly expecting a good response. "Sand." Crocodile responds.
"Oh." She looks underwhelmed. "So all you do is control sand? Oh well, you must've gotten in for a reason!" She goes to pat him on the shoulder, and his arm falls to the floor. "OH! I'M SO SORRY!!" She started freaking out, then the arm turned into sand and reattached. "Heh, gotcha." He smirked, but noticed she had tears. "D-don't scare me like that!!" She was shaken pretty bad. "O-oh I'm sorry.. I'm fine, see?" He tried to calm her down the best he could, hugging her. "A-are you sure? Did it hurt at all?" She was still trying to make sure. "No, I didn't feel anything." He reassured her, then two guys came around the corner and she noticed immediately. "Uh- uhh.." she thought of how to conceal her identity due to her not wanting them to see her in that state, and so she took Alabasta's jacket for her hair and back, and then to cover her face? She kissed him, not thinking at all. "Mmph?!" He seemed confused, but oddly didn't fight it. The duo passed by, and Nejire pulled away, profusely apologizing to Alabasta. "I-I'm so- so- sorry! I wasn't thinking! Please don't hate m-" She was cut off by him going in for another kiss. Her eyes widened, but she enjoyed it. Then he pulled away. "There, now we're even." He said, and sighed, putting a new cigar in his mouth to replace the one she launched somewhere. "I'll see you around Nejire-chan." He then walked past her and seemingly disappeared. Nejire turned around and touched her lips, only to see his number in floating sand. 'I could get used to this!' She smiled.

Meanwhile, our sandy protagonist was finally at the battle grounds, and sighed. "This shit'll be fabulous" he looked around, seeing no robots. "ALL RIGHT LITTLE LISTENER, THE ZERO POINTERS WILL SHOW UP IN FIFTEEN SECONDS, MAKE SURE NOT TO DIE ALRIGHT?!" Presentation Michael explained. "Whatever you say loud blond sensei.." Alabasta responded. "Good luck Mr.Crocodile." Nezu said, before slamming down the button. Croc took this chance to look up at where the spectators were, and saw not only the Nejire, but his two best friends and several others from the main entrance exams. "Ugh, might as well get this over with..." He looked forward and started simply walking. One robot fired a barrage of missiles and they passed right through him. One swung a massive blade and he split into sand and it went between his separated halves and got stuck in the ground. He looked at the sword Zero-Pointer, and sighed. "Desert Girasole." He waves his hand at it, and everyone watched in awe as it sunk into the ground. "Sables." He said, with malice in his voice, and the sword ZP's head got ripped off. "Lets stop holding back.." He charged at full speed, disappeared, and reappeared behind the missile ZP's head. "Desert spada!" He swung his leg, and a massive wave of sand split the giant robot in half from top to bottom. He looked at the last two and decided to show off a bit, and used the sand to force them together, then exhaled. "Sables: Pesado!" He formed the powerful ball of sand, and once he landed on the ground he threw it, then turned around. The ball of sand flew at high speeds, and finally hit the monstrous robots, destroying them both in a massive explosion. Or so he thought. But then a fifth, even bigger robot showed up, and combined with the remains of all the robots. He felt the wind pressure change, and turned around. "Thats a huge bitch!" He yelled, clearly running out of ideas. "All my abilities are made for organic people..." He then remembered an ability he had been working on. He felt around then smiled, and raised his hand. "This is enough to take you down once and for all you damn box of bolts!" Then black sand came from the ground, buildings, and air. "Iron sand first domination technique, Iron sand: World order!" Two spheres of sand with opposing magnetic fields then slammed together, and he slammed those combined spheres in the titan zero-pointers chest, and it burst into a sphere of spiked that was spread out, tearing it apart. Then he manipulated all the sand, and it all crashed on the robot, destroying it completely. "You passed!" Nezu said over the microphone. "Ugh..." Alabasta groaned, tired. He then absorbed the iron sand into his bloodstream, making it a part of him so he could use it again. "Sand absorption complete..." he said, and he turned himself into sand and went through a vent, appearing in the building, by a vending machine. Nejire walked out of the spectating room, and saw him. "Hey! Crocodile!" She greeted him happily. "You were so cool!" She said, as he bought himself a peach soda. "Thanks Nejire." He said, before drinking some of his soda. "How are you so strong? You said your quirk was sand!" She asked. "Well the name of my quirk is desert, but based upon the fact that I just controlled iron sand, I may need to update the name to be a little bit more fitting.." He started considering names. "Well you don't really gotta change the name. You can just say the world is your desert!" She said optimistically. And that struck something deep within him. "Hey, Nejire.." he said, and she couldn't tell what he was thinking, and shivered at his tone.
"Y-yes?" She responded. He then walked up to her and pinned her to the wall, while looking at her. "Y'know, for kissin me without asking earlier, I feel like you owe me a date." He said. "But you kissed me ba-" she started, only to be cut off by him. "And I'll do it again if you don't shut your goddamn mouth." He said smugly. "Is that a threat or a promise?" She said, testing him. "Its a promise." He responded, knowing the game she was trying to play. Then she changed the game, and kissed him first. He was surprised, but she pulled away just as quick. "I'm never this bold, but you're lucky enough to be the one that I want to be bold towards." She said. He smiled, and put his arm around her as they walked off. "How d'ya feel about some katsudon?" He said, having the restaurant that he went to with his two best friends and their mentor in mind. "I feel like I'll eat almost anything as long as you pay." She said jokingly. After they got out of the school, a muscular blond guy and a black haired guy with elf ears were waiting outside the gate. "Nejire! Where you goin?!" The blond said. "Ah, Mirio! I'm just getting food with the overpowered guy from the exam!" She responded. "Mind if me and Tamaki join?" He asked. "Sure! It's his treat!" She said. "Nono, he doesn't have to pay, it can be my treat as congratulations for passing instead!" Mirio said. "I got no objections." Alabasta said, while internally sulking that it wouldn't be just him and Nejire. And so the four walked off, not realizing they would end up being known no longer as the big three, but the big four, because of how many people saw them walk off together. "Why so quiet Tamaki?" Crocodile asked. "W-well I mean, I d-don't really know y-you.." he mumbled. "Names Alabasta Crocodile. Now ya know me." Croc said. "T-tamaki Amajiki." The shy guy responded. "I'm Mirio Togata!" The blond said. "It's a pleasure." Crocodile responded. "Welp, lead the way Croc!" Nejire said. "You two seem well acquainted." Mirio said. "Yeah, we kissed like three times!" Nejire said. "Pardon?" Tamaki said. "We kissed. Three times." Crocodile said slowly. "Have you met before today then?" Mirio said. "Nope!" The blunt couple said at the same time. "Pfft!" Mirio tried not to laugh. "Ugh, you idiots are perfect for each other." Tamaki said while rolling his eyes. "Whatever you say Bi-Social man." Crocodile said. "Ooh, low blow!" Mirio said. "He got you there Tamaki!" Nejire said, and they all laughed, and continued along to the restaurant while talking as if they were always friends.