MIGUEL!

"Without you
I'm on my own
Am I'm gonna be alone
And if it's only
Me, myself and I
Will I be fine?" ~ Ross Lynch

I went to school the next day. I went to science class and ignored all of my texts since yesterday.

We were dissecting frogs. I couldn't do it so I left the class and went outside to use the bathroom. As I was walking to the bathroom I saw hawk and Miguel. I looked away and ran into the bathroom. I sat in there crying.

There was to many things rushing through my head. The morning announcements blurred over the intercom.

"Good morning students today we wil- give that back young lady! No no!" We heard over the speakers.

"Adeline cozy. Watch your back bitch I'm coming for you" I heard over the intercom. The intercom turned off. I don't need this right now. I walked out the hall and a large group of students walked out. Tory was looking at me.

"You ready bitch" she said putting her fist up.

I nodded my head. She swung and I ducked I punched her in the chest and pushed her on the locker. She locked my knee and kicked it in. I twisted her arm pushing her on the ground knocking her over. Sam ran over to help. Sam started by grabbing her hair. She punched her twice in the nose.

Soon the whole school was watching. Miguel tried pushing Sam away to make it less large.

"Don't fucking touch her" Robby said. Soon Robby and Miguel were fighting and then hawk and Demetri and all the kids from miyagi do and cobra Kai.

Tory slid her bracelet to her hand.

She cut my face and my arm. I pushed her against the locker. We looked over and heard a loud smash and Demetri was in the trophy case. Robby and Miguel were fighting upstairs. Hawk was running after Demetri who ran into the computer lab. Sam was fighting Aisha and soon I was ontop of Tory beating the living shit out of her.

Just when things started to cool down we heard a loud scream. I ran over to the stairs and I saw Miguel on the stairs and Robby leaning over the balcony looking down at him.

"MIGUEL" I yelled rushing over to him.

"MIGUEL NO" I said kneeling down by him.

"MIGUEL COME ON" I said crying.

Sam rushed over and so did hawk. The teachers pushed us as a medic with a few ambulances came through. My head was hurting terrible. The school took me to the hospital to get stitches on my face and arm and as well as for Miguel well, we didn't know.

I woke up numbed. I had stitches under my eye and on the edge of my elbow.
I was in pain.

My mom walked in.

"Mom is he ok" I said hugging her.

"Miguel?" She said.

I nodded my head.

"Only family is allowed to see him right now but I think you can go tommorow" she said smiling.

I nodded my head.

"I'm so sorry baby" she said hugging me.

"It's ok" i said moving my hand a bit. I went home that evening and thoughts rushed through my head.

"I hope he's ok" I said to myself.

I laid on my bed.

I went into my kitchen and grabbed the cookie dough. I made my famous cookies and put them in a container. I took my bike down to where senseis apartment was. But I went to Miguel's moms place. I knocked on the door.

She opened it.
"Hi I'm, Adeline. I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for everything that happened today and I know your going through a lot so I made you some cookies" I said smiling.

"Thank you mija" she said smiling. I rode off and I went back home.

I looked on the tv.

"School fight ends up terribly two in hospital and many injured" on 9 news.

I shook my head. In the morning I got dressed in some jeans and a sweatshirt. I walked down to the hospital.

"Hi I'm here to see Miguel" I said smiling.

"Room 205" she said smiling.

I walked down. Miguel was sitting up but was in a head brace and many other things.

"Miguel. I'm so glad your ok" I said smiling.

He smiled.

"Look I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see right now but I'm here for anything you need. If you need me to go get you some sort of special food from the store and I'm all the way in Canada I'll come" I said laughing.

He lost his smile.

"He can't talk" hawk said walking up behind me.

I turned around.

"Can I talk to you outside?" He said. I walked out the room.

"You got a lot of nerve showing up here princess" he said lifting my chin and whispering.

"I'm just trying to help" I said confused.

"That fight didn't help much. I think you need to leave" he said upset.

"Don't act like your innocent here because this fight would have never happened if you and Tory weren't together" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" he said scoffing.

"Tell Miguel I said I hope he gets better" I said walking away.

I went home feeling like a piece of shit. I'm on my own.