Five

"Honestly, I'm not surprised."

Izuku stared at Bakugo, his mouth falling open. 

"What do you mean your not surprised?  Am I the only one here who was actually surprised?"

"I was surprised," Ochako said, raising her hand. Izuku gestured at her.

"Thank you!"

Bakugo just frowned.

"I mean, it makes sense. I knew my mother was from the AFO kingdom and that she used to be friends with the queen. I've even seen portraits of the queen. She looked a lot like you."

Izuku was still staring. "And you didn't think to tell me any of this?"

Bakugo just shrugged, causing Izuku to groan. The green haired boy flopped onto his back in the grass. They had moved outside the cave since it was cold and dark inside. The dragon was now sleeping in a ball next to Katsuki, steam rising from it's nose. 

"So you've explained somewhat, but can you tell me why exactly you decided to bother me with your problems?"

Izuku sat up, frowning at Bakugo. 

"Well, we need to get through the mountains to AFO territory. We-  was hoping you could... guide us through?"

Bakugo frowned. Izuku squeezed his hands together, waiting for the no that was bound to come.

"Fine."

Izuku blinked, glancing up at the blonde. That was unexpected. Bakugo frowned at him.

"But once we get to the Takami Kingdom, I'm leaving."

Now that was more like the Kacchan that Izuku knew. The green haired boy smiled anyways, hopping to his feet and spinning in a circle.

"Great!" Then Izuku's eyes caught on the still sleeping dragon. The freckled boy grinned. "Can we ride on them?"

Bakugo scoffed, standing up too. "No. They wouldn't be able to carry all of us. Unless you want to leave Icy Hot and Bubbles behind."

Shoto frowned. "That nicknames doesn't even make sense."

"Ya, and why bubbles?" Ochako asked, glancing down at her staff. "I make things float. I'm a witch, not a bubble fairy."

Bakugo ignored them, tapping the dragon on the snout. The large red creature sprung to its feet, its yellow eyes shooting open. When it saw Bakugo, it seemed to relax a little, sitting down alertly. It acted like a dog, which Izuku found funny.

"Hey, Eij. Can you shrink for me?"

The dragon nodded, as if it understood. Then, right in front of Izuku's eyes, the large red creature shrunk. It kept shrinking, slowly getting smaller and smaller, until it was about the size of a large wolf. Now it really looked like a dog. 

"How did they just do that?" Ochako asked, her eyes wide.

Bakugo smirked. "What, have you never met a dragon before? They can do a lot more than just breath fire."

Shoto waved his hand, frowning. "Doesn't matter. We should get going before it gets too dark."

"Alright. If we leave now we can get to the edge of the Takami Kingdom by tomorrow." Bakugo smirked again, waving towards a path behind him. It was dark, twisting through the forest and over the far away mountains.

"After you."

....................................................................................................................................

(A/N) Hey, sorry for disappearing for days, I wasn't home and I didn't have my computer. Anyways, hope you enjoy!