Seven

"We're here."

Izuku looked up, pulled from his thoughts by Bakugo's voice. The blonde was standing a little ahead of the others at a turn in the path. Izuku picked up his pace, reaching Kacchan before turning to look at where the blonde was pointing. 

The Takami Kingdom was beautiful. 

It stretched out before Izuku, rolling hills and colorful buildings, all surrounding a tall, beautiful castle. 

"Wow." The word escaped from Izuku's lips in a gasp, his eyes going wide. Bakugo smirked at him.

"It's nothing like the Todoroki kingdom, that's for sure."

Izuku smiled at the blonde, and Bakugo turned away, frowning. Why did he always have to do that? Izuku brushed it off, turning back to the kingdom in front of them and bounding down the path, his sword bouncing at his side. 

When they reached the main square, Bakugo made a beeline for a specific shop. He pushed the door open, gesturing for the rest of the group to enter before walking in himself. The shop was beautiful, filled with shelves of geodes, plants, and musical instruments. Slow music could be heard from behind the counter, but when Kacchan wrapped his knuckles on the wood of the counter, the sounds abruptly shut off. 

"Hey, Bakubro!"

"Bakubitch, you've returned to us!"

"Glad of you to drop by, Bakubabe."

"If it isn't Bakago!"

Kacchan groaned as four people came stumbling through the curtain that divided the back room from the shop. The first was tall and muscular, with spiky red hair that was being held up by a bandanna. The second was a girl with short, dark blue hair and long dangly earrings swinging from her ears. The third was a dark skinned girl with short, curly pink hair and dazzling yellow eyes. The last to wander out was a boy with messy blonde hair and gold eyes, a black streak shaped like lightning running through his locks.

Izuku stared at them before grinning at Bakugo.

"Are these the friends you mentioned?"

The boy with red hair gasped, his eyes going wide. "Bakubro! You called us your friends?"

The pink haired girl flopped across the counter, one hand pressed to her forehead. "We are so honored to be considered friends of such an amazing person as yourself."

Kacchan slammed his hand onto the wood, causing the pink haired girl to jump, yelping and hiding behind the other girl. At first, Izuku thought she was shaking with fear, but then he heard the quiet giggles escaping from behind the hand covering her mouth.

"Kacchan, how about you introduce your friends instead of murdering them, ok?"

The messy haired blonde's eyes went wide. "What is this? A new nickname?"

The red haired boy nodded, stroking his chin in mock thoughtfulness. "It has potential, and besides, your nickname could use some work, Denks."

The boy- Denks? - gasped, making a shocked face. "How dare you insult my nicknames skills! I will have you know, I worked very hard on that name!"

"Hey, idiots!"

Bakugo's voice rang through the shop, causing the four behind the counter to shut up and turn to him. 

"Sorry, Bakubitch, forgot you were here." The pink haired girl smirked at the angry look on Kacchan's face before turning and holding out a hand to Izuku, smiling brightly.

"I'm Mina Ashido! The blue haired girl with the ridiculous earrings is Kiyoka Jirou, the stupid looking blonde is Denki Kaminari, and the himbo red head is Eijiro Kirishima."

Izuku's eyes went wide at the last name, and he turned to face Bakugo, who seemed to have already figured out what the green haired boy was thinking.

"So that's the friend you named Eij after!"

Kirishima seemed to perk up at the name of Bakugo's dragon, glancing around the shop for the small creature. 

"Oh, is mini Eij here? I wanna say hi!"

Bakugo scowled at Kirishima. "No, they're not here."

Mini Eij jumped down from a shelf and ran up to Kirishima, making a crooning noise. The red head's face lit up, and he picked the small creature up off the counter, placing them on his shoulder. Then he shot a triumphant look at Bakugo.

"Eij likes me better."

Bakugo scoffed, turning away. "I don't care. Anyways, I didn't come here to chat." The blonde gestured at the other four, being careful not to actually look at them. "These extras need a guide through the Takami Kingdom and to the AFO border." 

Jirou frowned at Izuku. "The AFO border? Why do you want to go there?"

Izuku rubbed the back of his neck. "Uh, it's kinda a long story." 

Kaminari, it seemed, didn't have the attention span for a long story. "Hey, wait, what are your guys' names again?"

"Oh! I totally forgot to introduce myself! I'm Izuku Midoriya," the green haired boy said, extending a hand to Jirou. The he gestured to his friends. "These are Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Shoto Todoroki."

At Shoto's name, the four's eyes went wide. Then they all started speaking at once.

"Like prince Shoto Todoroki?"

"Enji's son, Shoto?"

"A prince? In our shop?"

"That's so cool!"

Bakugo sighed, dropping his head into his hands. "And now they're never going to shut up."

Kirishima turned to Izuku, smiling widely. "Ok, here's the deal. We'll help you get to the AFO border on one condition."

Bakugo raised an eyebrow. "What?"

Mina seemed to have caught on to Kirishima's idea, because a mischievous smile rose to her face. 

"You have to come to King Keigo's party with us tonight."

................................................................................................................

(A/N) Mind blank, wanted to write some chaos with my favorite idiots. I know I totally forgot about Sero. He may come up later, idk.