Chapter 05

At his awakening, (Y/N) finds himself lying in a forest, he gets up and he sees that close to him is Dark Magician Girl sitting cross-legged next to him looking at him.

"Are you ok?" Asked Dark Magician Girl.

"It is rather me that I will have to ask this question. You made a powerful attack." (Y/N) said anxiously.

"I'm fine, but why did you do that to your opponent?" Dark Magician Girl asked, looking at (Y/N) with an accusing look.

"You know I can not bear being hurt." (Y/N) retorted.

"It doesn't give you the right to hurt people!" Says Dark Magician Girl.

"If I suffer every day, then why would it be different from them?" (Y/N) said.

"You know very well who you made me promise not to tell you anything." Retorted Dark Magician Girl.

" But I want to know ! Why do I have cards that obviously do not exist elsewhere?! Why do I know how to summon them?! And who am I?! (Y/N) shouted for answers.

"I forbade you to give it to me." Retorted Dark Magician Girl.

"So let's settle it with a duel. If I win you tell me everything." (Y/N) said activating his Duel Disk.

"What if I win?" Asked Dark Magician Girl.

"It will be the end of the Dragon Mage. You have my word." (Y/N) replied.

"Then I would have no reason to hold back." Dark Magician Girl says while a Duel Disk identical to (Y/N)'s but entirely white with a Deck appears on her left arm.

"Duel!!" They say initiate the Duel.

(Y/N) : 4000 Life points

Dark Magician Girl : 4000 Life points

"Ladies first." Dark Magician Girl said, drawing a card. "I put a card face down and I summon the Herald of Creation in attack mode." Dark Magician Girl says while placing a card in her magic and trap area and a person wearing a white dress with a hiding face and a scepter in her hand. Herald of Creation (LV4, Type: Spellcaster/Effect, Attributes: Light, Atk: 1800 Def: 600). "I'm finishing my turn." She says.

"You start hard." (Y/N) said picking a card. "I place a face-up card and play Sangan in defense mode, then finish my turn." (Y/N) said as Sangan and a face-down card appear on the field. Sangan (LV03, Type: Demon/Effect, Attributes: Dark, Atk: 1000 Def: 600).

Dark Magician Girl drew a card and thought a bit before playing a card.

"I summon the Cyborg Doctor in attack mode." Dark Magician Girl says while a man whose body is completely hidden under a black garment revealing a robotic arm. The Cyborg Doctor (LV04, Type: Spellcaster/Effect, Attributes: Earth, Atk: 1500 Def: 1700). "Now the Cyborg Doctor will attack Sangan." She said as the monster chose to attack Sangan and destroy it.

"You activated Sangan's ability to choose a monster in my game with a maximum of 1500 points of attack. And I choose Marshmallon." (Y/N) said, pointing to the monster

"Now the Herald of Creation will be able to attack you directly." She said as her second monster is about to attack (Y/N).

"Not so fast I have a trap, A Hero Emerges. I'll explain, pick a random card in hand and if it's a monster, I could summon it." (Y/N) said revealing his face-hiding card by showing the cards he has in hand on the back side to Dark Magician Girl.

"I choose the one on the far right." Says Dark Magician Girl.

"And it's a monster, the Spellcaster Dress to be precise." (Y/N) said summon her monster in defense mode.