Chapter 12

Once at Satellite, Yusei asked Truge to land at the house that he and (Y/N) had left to help Akiza's father, which he reluctantly did.

"You're scared for them, are not you?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes. This is where I grew up." Yusei said before seeing two people with whom they were when Akiza's father asked for help with several children behind them.

"Jack!" The woman said, going to see who she was calling.

"Martha!" Jack said surprised.

"You grew up well." Martha said happily.

"It's been a long time since I left." Jack said.

"Go, as before. Go for it: "A King must always..."." Martha said advancing one of her hands.

Jack made a surprised face with a touch of hesitation before finally acting. While Yusei smiles knowing what will happen.

"A King must always show respect to a lady." Jack said kneeling before giving Martha a kiss surprising everyone as (Y/N) refrains from exploding with laughter.

"You are such a nice boy!" Martha said hugging Jack before seeing (Y/N). "I didn't show up when we saw each other yesterday. My name is Martha." She said, holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you." (Y/N) said shaking her hand as the children greeted Yusei before they were frightened at seeing (Y/N).

"Don't blame them. You made them very scared during your first duel of the Fortune Cup." Martha said.

"I recognize that the way I finished it was sinister. I just hoped that people will see beyond the monster they see in me now." (Y/N) said as she saw the children.

"I thought Satellite would be a scary place." Lua said.

"There are happy, lively children here." Luka said seeing the kids happy with Yusei and excited seeing Jack.

"Pff, will know. Satellite will always be Satellite." Trudge said.

"It's not because a neighborhood is rotten and some scum trailed the streets that it is necessarily full of bad things." (Y/N) said.

"You did not change Trudge. What's a guy like you doing in the neighborhood?" Said the man who was with Martha at the entrance of the house.

"Hey, you're the guy from the last time!" Trudge said, recognizing the man. "I came here on the order of the director. Who could come here of himself?" He asked retortly.

"There are at least six or seven in this case, Trudge." (Y/N) retorted as children next to the man watched Trudge as a child stayed. "What do you want?" He asked him.

"Are you part of the security, sir?" The child asked politely.

"So what?" Trudge asked.

"It's cool! I would like to wear this uniform too!" Replied the surprising child Trudge.

"R-Really? Well, there is no one in the corner who wears me as well." Trudge said.

"Especially since you're the only one in the corner right now." (Y/N) said.

"I didn't show up at our first meeting. My name is Blister." The man said to (Y/N) who shook his hand.

"Martha, are everyone good at Satellite?" Yusei asked as Martha hesitated to answer him.

Later they are all hiding inside.

"Yesterday, a black fog suddenly fell on Satellite, and when it dissipated, the people who were there had simply disappeared." Martha explained.