Chapters 4-6

Chapter 4

MJ, Ally and Jennifer all rode their bikes to school together. After, eating breakfast, and hearing the bell ring Ally and Jennifer started to walk to class. "Um...aren't you coming, MJ" asked Jennifer. "I have to talk to someone I'll catch up with you guys in a bit" said MJ nervously. "Well, okay" said Jennifer looking worried.

"MJ always walked to class with me and Ally and all of a sudden she's staying behind to talk to someone. There has to be something going on" thought Jennifer. Her and Ally walked to the hallway and around the corner. Suddenly, Jennifer stopped Ally.

"What are you doing we need to get to class or we'll get in trouble" said Ally. "Yeah, but what about MJ" said Jennifer looking at Ally like she was crazy. "I'm not getting in trouble because of MJ, let MJ be late to class" said Ally impatiently. "But don't you want to know who she has to talk to this could be serious just please watch her with me" Jennifer begged. "Fine but I'm leaving if nothing happens in the next minute" said Ally while crossing her arms.

The two girls sneeked into the cafeteria and looked around. "There she is" said Jennifer. "Where" said Ally while she looked around frantically. "Over there, near the bathrooms" said Jennifer while pointing at MJ. They heard footsteps so they ducked behind the table a couple of isle down. They recognized the boy who walked in. He had hazel hair and green eyes. It was Jake. "Is that-"said Jennifer. "Yes it is" said Ally cutting Jennifer off. "But he couldn't be coming to talk to MJ". He walked towards MJ. "Looks like it to me" said Ally. "But why would he come to talk to MJ" complained Jennifer. "I don't know but, if you don't be quiet, so I can listen, we'll never find out" said Ally while shushing Jennifer.

They listen and watched quietly. "So, what did you want to talk to me about" asked Jake. "Well, I've been thinking about yesterday and I decided that I will go out with you if that's cool with you" said MJ nervously. "It's cool with me. So, how about tomorrow we go out for pizza" said Jake smoothly. "Sure, but you have to promise you won't tell anyone. If my friend Jennifer finds out we won't be friends anymore" said MJ. "Okay, I promise" said Jake. "So, 5 o'clock, on the dot" Jake continued. "Sure" said MJ giggling. Then they both looked at each other a bit smiling. "Well, um...I should get to class" said MJ playing with the bracelet around her wrist. "Yeah, me too" said Jake as he waved bye and started walking to class.

MJ leaned against the wall with her arms crossed smiling. "I can't believe what I just saw" said Jennifer with her mouth hanging open. "How could she betray me like that, she knows I like Jake" Jennifer continued angrily. "I'm going to confront her" said Jennifer about to get up. "No, no, no, no. You and I both know that a bad idea. MJ would know we spied on her and besides I want to see how far this is going to go. How long will she lie to us, she's supposed to be our friend" said Ally pulling Jennifer back down. "Okay, but if she doesn't tell us by the end of the month, we sabotage her relationship with Jake, confront her, un-friend her, turn our backs on her, kick her out of the club, and humiliate her" said Jennifer with an evil like tone. "First of all, when did you get so evil? Second of all, how are we going to humiliate her" said Ally suspiciously. "It's easy, we tell all her secrets" said Jennifer smiling. "Okay, but we should get to class, we're already late" said Ally. They looked around, MJ went into the bathroom. They ran out the cafeteria and to class.

It had gotten really sunny since the morning. The entire student body at West Broke Elementary couldn't wait to get out of school. Finally the bell rang. Everyone finally brightened up. The school doors flung open, and "the thoughtful three" were the first ones out. "So, MJ anything...interesting happen today" said Jennifer suspiciously. "No, nothing really" said MJ smiling brightly. "Why are you smiling" said Ally dumbly. "What a girl can't smile, and why are you guys asking so many questions" said MJ eyeing both girls. "We just want to know how your days going" said Jennifer. "Yeah and why you're so happy all of a sudden. I mean, you seemed so...tense this morning" said Ally nervously. "Well I'm fine" said MJ coldly. She stopped in front of her to friends with her back turned. "I'll catch up you guys later" she said walking away. Jennifer looked at Ally with her arms crossed. "She just needs more time" said Ally.