Chapter One: "Y/N."

I walk through the streets of Liones, the kingdom my brother and I grew up in with Princess. All the memories I tried to forget come back hitting me like me like one of Meliodas's punches. Tears threaten to trickle down from my eyes as I remember my brother and his love Elizabeth. It's been years since I saw them both, Elizabeth probably doesn't even remember me and I don't blame her. I'd want to forget me too. 

I arrive at the Boar Hat Tavern, a tavern my brother owns now surprisingly. I hear lots of laughs and shouting that makes me nervous to walk up to the door so I consider turning back to go back to my base in the mountains until I hear someone hush the group inside so everything is silent. The door swings open to reveal my brother and his friends standing behind him with smiles.

"Hey little sis, how long has it been?" Meliodas hugs me tightly, lifting both my feet off the ground in excitement. Examining my body and none growth from the last hundred years he saw me, I examine him too realizing he looks the exact same, the thought almost made me smile with the memories that come back again but this time hitting me harder. "Not long enough." I answer as he slowly puts me down with an even wider grin.

"Guys, this is the surprise I was telling you about. This is my little sister, Y/n, she is too a sin. The sin of despond. Basically, she's always sad and angry looking. You'd be lucky if you an get her to laugh. Hate to break it to you but she's even more powerful than you Escanor. One of the most powerful sins alive." Meliodas explains. I look at the interesting group of individuals, a girl in pink, a fairy, a very exposed woman, two very muscular, tall men, a very thin male with glasses, Princess Elizabeth and a pig. The sight makes my eyebrow raise, how diverse they are that it almost makes me think about how my brother got them all together to be in a group as powerful as they are. I wave at them awkwardly and nervously, though my power level, people intimated me a lot especially when it came to men.

"This is your sister? You two couldn't look more different, Captain but she's so adorable." the girl spoke. I couldn't help but stare at the people behind my brother, they all looked so different in there own way but who stood out the most was Princess Elizabeth who stood wide eyed at my with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong Elizabeth?" the flouting boy asks.

"Y/n." Elizabeth says barely below a whisper, she ran up to me pulling me into her embrace. I smile, as years, she and Meliodas were the only people who could get me to smile or even show any emotion at all. My face, up against her breasts like old times that Meliodas would get jealous of from my proximity. She actually remembers me despite her curse, she remembers me.  "Elizabeth." I hug her back finally. I can feel her smile against my hair and her warmth sending shivers down my spine. Elizabeth pulls back just for me to back against her chest, I pull away this time to look at her, she's changed but this time I like it. 

"You two know each other?" one of the tall men ask. I was too busy hugging my long time best friend. I hear Meliodas walk back to his position to answer. "They go back a long time, these two were inseparable best friends that did everything together. Y/n fought in the Holy War all those years ago but disappeared half way through. I assumed she died, but after a few years I got a letter from her, after then, we wrote to each other every so often." Meliodas explains. Elizabeth and I walk up to the rest of my brothers friends.

"These are The Seven Deadly Sins. Diane is the sin of envy, Merlin is the sin of gluttony, this is Gowther the sin of lust, Escanor is the sin of pride, King is the sin of sloth, and this is Ban, sin of greed. And this is Hawk, King of Scraps Disposal." Meliodas points to each other of them, identifying each of them to me one by one. I take it all in by memory, looking at them all one last time before whispering something into Meliodas's ear. Everyone looks at me with the same expression, confused. "Y/n would like me to tell you all that she is happy to be here and would like to get to know all of you, please be patient with her, she's very shy and quiet. She's got a little curse on her herself. I'll let her explain." Meliodas moved out the way so I could talk.