Chapter Eleven: "Jericho!"

Warmth. Warmth is an odd feeling.

It's colder than fire but warmer than ice. 

I can be in different forms.

Physical Warmth.

Mental Warmth.

Emotional Warmth. The one I'm feeling? 

All of the above.

The pain of summit slowly fading, but how? Warmth.

Ban's warm lips on mine, the warmth of his body radiating onto me. The warmth of his hand caressing my cheek. What's this feeling, how do I react to it? What do I do? This foreign feeling in my heart, one I haven't felt in years. The same feeling I got when Elizabeth hugged me for the very first time, or when she hugged me the first time a few years ago.

Our lips dance in sync together; it feels nice. It almost feels right, like this is how I'm suppose to feel. 

He does love me, and it's obvious even to an idiot that he does. It shows in the kiss, he's gentle and tender unlike the one I shared with that knight all that time ago. It's different, I actually love Ban, this time I won't be as stupid. This time will be different, I wrap my arms around his neck to pull his closer and deep the kiss. His hands meet my hips, pulling them closer against his body. 

We both pull away for air, the moment he does I get a glimpse of the looks he's giving me. The one Meliodas often gives to Elizabeth, is this what they feel when the look at each other?

Ban doesn't tear his eyes off me, it's a little weird. I look around to see everyone is also looking at me the same way Ban is, is there something different about me?

"Y-Y/N! Your curse, it's broken!" Elizabeth cheers, I look down at myself. The clothing I had on before this curse was placed is on my body. The bright colors and showy outfit doesn't fit me anymore, it's just not at all me. I don't feel different either, I still feel the same, I don't feel happier like I'm suppose to. I just feel the same but looks different.

"You're...beautiful." Howzer and the rest all look mesmerized by the sight of the old me. I just wish I could feel different. I just want to feel a physical change, other than me being less hideous, and pale with desaturated looking features, I'm now full of color.

Meliodas steps forward, looking at me with tears in his eyes. Is this really necessary? 

"Little sis! Your old look! You look so...different. I'm so use to seeing you with the curse that it's weird that you look like this." Meliodas brings me into a hug. "I know you won't be the same as you were before and I don't want you to be, I want you to be the way you feel best. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, you're beautiful no matter what, even as a toad." As meaningful as that was suppose to be, why did he have to compare me to a toad? What a weirdo, now he's hugging me and crying whilst rambling to the others about old memories we shared even the embarrassing ones.

"So, you and my sister huh?" Meliodas looks at Ban, still holding me to his chest. some things will just never change, will they?