ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

You may be one of the many unfortunate people following the Baudelaire case, or maybe you have stumbled upon this story. But either way I implore you to look away and find another book that has a happier, much more satisfying ending. 

If you are still reading this it means that you have for what ever reason seemed to not taken my warning seriously. Or perhaps you have already known what happens to the Baudelaires and still wish to read on. But dear reader, do not say that I never warned you. 

My name and how I came across this dastardly tale is irrelevant and I will not be here very long for this story, will not be narrated by me. The next chapters of this book will be in third person, a term which here means that if the protagonist was to open a door the text would read 'she opened the door,'. Instead of saying, 'I opened the door,'. While if I were to narrate the story it would be quite similar to that the person who narrates will have no personality almost as if they didn't exist at all. But I doubt that you, my dear reader, care about third person narration or even why I found this tale and you are probably sitting at home wondering why I will not start the story. The answer to that question is a complex one, see while most story's may start with a  'once upon a time,' or a 'I did not want to be a halfblood,' But to tell you this story correctly, I will first need to give you a bit of information on our protagonist Delilah Grace. 

Delilah Grace did not have a normal childhood. Her parents both died when she was young, she was then placed in the care of her grandfather who worked as a butler at a mansion for a family consisting of two parents and three children. The three children were quite close to Delilah's age only few months behind. The family last name was one that some of you should be quite familiar with, Quagmire. Delilah grew close to the Quagmire triplets, becoming like a sibling to them, and due to her grandfather being their butler and lived at the Quagmires home, she was often around them. But this did mean that Delilah was there for the fire that killed her grandfather, the Quagmire parents and, so she thought, Quigley Quagmire. While Duncan and Isadora managed to get out of the burning house rather quickly and safely, Delilah was not so fortunate. She was trapped into the house before she managed to find her way out, but not before the smoke had done damaged to her lungs. When something has done damage to ones internal organs, one is expected to go to the doctor or a hospital. And this is why Delilah Grace was currently recovering in heimlich hospital. Which is were our story shall start in the next chapter. Now dear reader, that you know the history of Delilah Grace, this is were I shall leave you. But not before I plead you one last time, to look away. There are much happier stories to read, and much better shows to watch. Look away and I promise you, you will not regret it. 

A/N: Hello! I know that this a bit of a weird (or bad) chapter, but I needed to figure out how to place Delilahs backstory so that everything wont be all confusion in the real first chapter. and to just clear up some confusion now, the narrator  will not be in the next chapter like lemony is, but rather will be just a first chapter thing (again with the back story I didn't want to break the fourth wall and... you know how it is) I swear the next chapter is gonna be better.  But until then, Thank you all for reading, Go drink a glass of water and (if you haven't already) eat something! Im very proud of you and go live your life! See you soon!