ꜱʟɪᴘᴘᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴏᴘᴇ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

"What was that for?" Quigley yelped clutching his cheek where Delilah had punched him. 

"Oh, I dont know, just making me think you were fucking dead!" Delilah screamed. 

"Well... I'm... not?" Quigley winced.

"And you couldn't have told me that a bit sooner?" Delilah raged. 

"I didn't-" Quigley started to say. 

"Or, if not me, you know you could have maybe told Isadora and Duncan? Your siblings?" Delilah laughed. 

"Delilah." Delilah turned to see Violet staring at her. "Calm down." Delilah glared at her, then sighed. 

"How did you even survive?" Delilah asked, her voice weary. 

"I couldn't sleep. So I went down stairs and was having some apple cider with Mother. She smelled the smoke and put me down in the tunnel you just saw, then she went for Isadora and Duncan and... She never came back. I was an orphan." Quigley started to say. 

"No shit Quigley. Its totally not like anyone in the world would know what that feels like." Delilah murmured, Violet shot her another glare. 

"I wondered around a tunnel and it led with a house. It was full of cages and things." Quigley continued. 

"Our Uncle Monty lived there." Klaus nodded. 

"No one lives there now. I lived off canned peaches and things left behind. Then I found a book. The incomplete history of secret organizations. Thats when I learned about V.F.D, and then I learned about Isadora and Duncan. So I went to find V.F.D's secret headquarters, I joined the snow scouts as cover. This place was my last hope of finding my brother and sister." Quigley looked around the ruined headquarters. 

"Duncan and Isadora are safe, there up in the sky." Quigley widened his eyes, Delilah's did too when she realized how that sounded. "Not like in a dead way they-"

"They escaped Count Olaf in a self-sustaining hot air mobile home." Violet finished for Delilah. 

"How do you know?" Quigley asked suspiciously.

"They helped him. And me." Delilah brushed off her pants. 

"They're our friends, Delilah too." Klaus straightened his glasses. 

"Where are Isadora and Duncan?" Quigley looked at the Baudelaires earnestly. 

"We're not sure, but they are safe." Klaus reassured Quigley. "We were hoping to find one of our parents up here. But we're glad we found you." 

"And we'll find Sunny." Quigley promised. "You saved my siblings, Baudelaires. Let me help you save yours."

"Oh this is all going to go to shit." Delilah groaned, placing her head in hands. 

.... 

"Look, green smoke!" Violet called out. 

"Thats odd." Klaus observed. "It looks like its coming from Mount Fraught." 

"Maybe someone rolled a joint." Delilah shrugged.