ꜱʟɪᴘᴘᴇʀʏ ꜱʟᴏᴘᴇ: ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Screams filled Delilah's ears. She could no longer tell if they were hers, Klaus's, or Violet's as there panicked induced yelling and shouting had all seemingly filled into a song of panic, and fear of the soon to be killing of all of the children. 

"What just happened?" Klaus asked frantically. 

"Oh, that was just my aunt Gertrud. We're falling down a fucking mountain Klaus what do you think?" Delilah screamed back. 

"Well, we didn't die!" Violet corrected. 

"Not yet!" Klaus yelled. The caravan swerved right. "How do we stop this caravan?" 

"We have to invent some sort of a break system!" Violet grunted. 

"Now would be a wonderful time to put your inventing brain to work Vi!" Delilah started to stand up them was knocked down swiftly, Violet helped her up, and ripped some fabric off her sleeve. 

"Ribbon." Violet explained, as she tied back her hair. 

"Violet hurry! We're running out of road!" Klaus yelped looking out the window.

"Search the caravan for anything long enough to reach the wheel." Violet ordered, Delilah looked around while Klaus held up a long paddle. 

"Hows this?" He asked. 

"Perfect! Now jam the wheel!" Violet ordered. "I'm gonna tie these together and create a drag chute." Violet ripped down the fabrics hanging above them. "Delilah, help me!"

"Got it!" Delilah quickly went to help. 

"Make it fast the road wont stay straight forever!" Klaus said from the window. 

"Like my sexuality!" Delilah giggled, Klaus and Violet looked at her. "Sorry not the time."  Violet continued ripping the fabrics while Delilah knotted them. 

"I think I got it. I just need to apply more friction." Klaus shouted from the window. 

"Hows it going?" Violet turned her head slightly towards her brother. 

"Not great." Klaus held up a broken paddle. 

"Shit!" Delilah yelled. 

"Its okay, you bought me and Delilah time to make this." Violet kicked down the back door. 

"Damn girl!" Delilah gasped, while Violet let the drag chute out. Klaus looked at the window and promptly started to scream as the caravan went air born, Delilah screamed, then... They stopped  falling. Violet struggled, then the caravan gave a shudder. The three climbed there way up to the rocky edge of the mountains. 

"Try not to think of falling." Violet stared at the rocky wall. 

"But its impossible to think about anything else." Klaus turned to look at Violet. The group of children slowly got on to the rock wall, making their way up the mountains edge. Finally, they reached a solid ground, the right way up. The fabric holding the caravan snapped, and they all watched as it fell.

"We're alive!" Klaus panted. 

"We're alive but we're not okay." Violet agreed. "Count Olaf still has Sunny, and we have to get her back."