Chapter 2 - The meeting

Author's POV

Meera was walking along the street on her way to Diana. The street was deserted as it was late. Though she was scared but she had no option.
Suddenly she heard some noises which seems like male voices. She gasped hearing their voices which was not far away from where she was.

Amar was driving their car in a slow motion. The two men were making jest of the police while Samar was busy drinking his liquor giving them silent treatment.

"hey hey wait wait! See a girl over there walking alone on the street." said man1 in drunk tone.

"may be she was chased from the club too.... Hahahaha" responded man2.

"it doesn't seems like that" said Amar. While Samar was silent.

"let's try our luck man!"said man1.

"Sir, why are you silent? Okay it seems like we can't make him speak but that girl over there, may be can " said the drunk Amar.

They drove towards the girl.
Her heart beats rapidly seeing four drunk men approaching her. She felt like screaming then she realised that even if she did, no one will hear her as the street was deserted. She cursed her fate.

Amar and the two men got down from the car and walked towards her.  And fear engulfes her.

'should I run?'
They'd chase me then.
It's better to plead then.'  she thought.

"S....stop.... Stop...there...pl....please.......don't...come...close." she pleaded moving backward.

She turned to run but couldn't as two strong hands gripped hers tightly.

"where are you going baby? "said man1 tightening his grip on her. 

"please let me go"she pleaded again

"don't worry baby, you'd go after satisfying my boss " said Amar.

That is it. The heart that was beating faster stopped.
Wha...what d..does he mean?  Thought Meera. She pondered about his words, and tears made their ways to her chicks.

Oh God! Why me? Why is this happening to me? First my mom and now this. What have I done in this life that I deserve this punishment? She thought.

"please let me go " she cried but her cries seems to fall on deaf ears.

All that while Samar was sitting in his car listening to them.
Girls are always over me. Who's this that is opposite ?oh may be she didn't see me that's why. He thought 'calm down baby you'd be over me a minuteafter seeing me. first you'd stare for seconds. He chuckled at his thought as he walks towards the scene.
.
.
.
.
.
Samar's POV.

I walked over to see a girl struggling to get off the grip of Amar and my men. Her face was not visible because of some strands of her hair . I moved closer, closer, closer and moved the strands of her hair to her ears and then everything, everything comes into halt. Drinking her features, the epitome of beauty she is. Her eyes were cast down, not meeting my mine but the eye lashes gives them credit. Her hair was soft, black filled with fragrance. Till then I thought musk was the most sweetest fragrance but how wrong was I. Her pink kissable lips urges me to kiss her. The desired rushed all over me.
Though her chicks has a thin line of tears but it looks perfect, so perfect, inviting me lips to trace the lines.
I came closer closer so much that our faces were just inches away.

How can I control? Never have I ever been in a situation like this. What the heck!!

"where are you going at this late hours ?"I whispered to her her ears huskily inhaling her sweet fragrance. I couldn't help but ask. She trembled when my lips slightly brushed her hair in the process of inhaling the fragrance.
"hmm? "I added as she didn't respond.