Chapter 3 - Who is he?

Author's POV

A street filled with crowd watching a scene in front of them.
It was Amar beating the hell out of a young man.
"how dare you stalk me?(punch) Huh?" yelled Amar at the young man.

While Samar was lying in front of his car facing the sky with sunshades on. His hand wrapped around his hind head wile the other holding his cigarette not giving a glance at the scene.
.
.
.
Meera's POV.

I woke up early in morning and did my morning chores and took my leave to cafe .
Yes! I worked in cafe along with the owner Diana. I worked there when I was free usually in the morning to earn some pocket money. Yeah, waitress is my part-time job.

I was walking heading to the cafe when I saw some crowds. I wondered what they were watching? Curiosity got the better part of me and so I went to see what was happening. It was was crowded so I had to shift some crowd to witness the scene.Hearing a man groaning and pleading reminds me of my pleads yesterday.
"aah" groaned a man in a painful tone.

When I reached the scene, what I saw shook me to the core.
I was shocked it was one of the gangsters I encountered yesterday. He was the person who dropped me off at Diana's place whom I was first pleading to before his boss came and..- I was snapped out of my thoughts by an angry voice.

"how dare you!" said the jerk. I mean the gangster.

"what's happening here? Where are the police? You should've called the police instead of watching like it's some kind of interesting stuff "I yelled at the crowd but no one pays heed to me.
Before I realized the jerk pointed his gun at the innocent soul.

OMG! Someone should stop him. How heartless he is!  I can't believe it! I can't believe that I spent few minutes with a murderer yesterday.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a familiar voice "wait a moment dude " I shifted my gaze to the direction of the voice just see my yesterday's night saviour wearing grey V-neck shirt with chain wrapped around the neck, black pant,facing the sky with his hands pillowing himself.

He stood up from his position and said "he's a student. There are a lot of hopes on him but umm..........just break his bones as warning ⚠ "

What! What a jerk! What do these people take themselves? Are they some kind of gods or what? The they'll do whatever they wish? I thought he isn't that bad but I forgot that  he's the boss so he must be worst.

I wonder whether these kind of people have heart. No humanity. Oh God what did you create some jerks with out hearts? Heartless creature they are! Someones's life is nothing to them, all they care about is money and fame. Idiots!

"Woooow! Such a handsome hunk! OMG!  I can't believe it! I can't believe that the real Greek god is sranding in front of me! " ogled a lady by my side. I wondered what was she ogling at so I shifted my gaze to her sight direction just to meet with handsome hunk as she said with tattoo dressing his bicep, a well physique body looking devilishly handsome.
Yes I admit it. He's very handsome but also very fugly from inside. Yes,  character should be observed first. That's it, never judge a book by its cover.

I turned to see that not only the girl by side was ogling but all the girls out there. How cheap!
"excuse me girls, can't you see what they are doing to this pure soul? You should be protesting rather than ogling " I stated.

"f**k off girl, just say you're jealous "said one of the girls.

What? Me? Jealouse? I mean why would I be jealous? This asshole, jerk, heartless man? Never!.

"sorry girl am not like you "I defended.

"if you're not going to protest I will"i said and made my way to the scene. Hearing the innocent soul groaning tests my patience.
I stopped in my tracks by a grip on my arm.

"don't go. Stay. You're a girl. Don't risk your life as this men can do whatever they want with you in front of this crowd and nothing will happen " said a gentleman man.

"girl? Really? Then why don't you  men do something? " I stated losing my patience.

"what? Who are we to go against them?hmm not even in our dreams " He said.

"if you can't face them you should at least inform the police " I stated.

"hahahaha. Police? Not to talk of the police even the government are under his feet. "he said.

I was shocked to hear that. Who has this kind of power? Even the government!.

"WHO IS HE? "I can't help but ask.

I expected answer but mat with a big laughter. What has gotten into his mind?is he alright? did I asked funny question?
Nope, this question isn't funny.

"hey man tell me who the hell is he?"i yelled at him.

"seriously you don't know him? "he asked laughing slightly.

"dude if you'll not tell me then fine am going to help that poor man"i said as a lost my patience hearing him groaning in pain.

"OK. He's very popular in this country that's why I thought you know him. But your actions shows that you are completely ignorant about him. You don't know him at all. Had u do, you wouldn't have dreamed of going against him"he said.

"WHO IS HE? I asked again.
Is he god or what? Isn't he human being like others? Then why not oppose him if he did wrong.

"he's young mafia son of Don Malik the greatest Mafia and multi-billionaire.
He's the most feared young man in the counrtyand most eligible bachelor also. He's often referred to as Devil. Girls call him devil-at-charming while men call him devil-at-his action. His motto is "YOU CROSS MY PATH, THEN I WILL CRUSH YOU TO DEATH". he's a person that never forgives no matter how small you offend him.

Girls are head over heels for him because of his looks and he use that  privilege to get them in a snap of a finger.
All matters to him is power,money and fame, though he changes girls like his slippers but he never approached any. In fact as you witnessed now,  having him taking a glance at them is a blessing to them not to talk of spending a night with him. Not only the non-virgins even the virgins drop themselves on him. They're proud to say that the greak-god himself took their virginity. In fact even the married ones. His charm makes every woman go weak on her knees." have said in one go.

Can't believe it! Anyways those girls don't have sense at all. I think for anybody with even one sense will not drawl over a guy whom they know they are just a one-nightstand for him and nothing else. Gossssh! How cheap!  It's even a disgrace to address them as women. For me, not to give yourself to even your husband if he doesn't love and respect you.

Before I realize, the crowds were decreasing. Why? Then I realized that the gangsters have gone but the innocent guy was lying with blood-stained cloth groaning in pain.

I quickly rushed to him and took him to hospital after calling the ambulance.
.
.
.
.
We reached the hospital.

"please Doctor look over him. It seems like he broke his arms and legs. Please doctor help"i said panicking.

"OK, we'll. It's our duty. Just go and pay the money then we'll start the work. "said Doctor Nazir before I cut him off saying
"please doctor his health is critical and I don't have penny now but when he wakes up I'd get the money from him but for now please start. please doctor "I pleaded him.

"OK I will,because I trust though you haven't completed your mom's bill...ummm just don't break my trust. hmm?"he said raising his eyebrows at the end.

"OK doctor just start the work "I said and sighed when he entered the ER.

Oh God help this poor man!

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I don't have personal editor and a writer hardly spot his errors so please try to bear with me.

Your votes and comments will motivate me to write further.

Love ya.