Chapter Six

Harry's p.o.v

I wake up to my phone ringing on my bedside table. I grabbed it and pressed the answer button, without looking at the name expecting Niall or management.

"Harry speaking.." I murmur into the phone.

"Harry? Sorry, Niall here. Did I wake you up?" Oh, it's Niall. What a nice surprise.

"Morning to you too, Niall." I chuckle lightly, "Yes, you did. But thanks for it anyway."

"Morning. Uh, you're welcome. Um, Harry?" He seemed uncomfortable or something.

"Yeah, Niall. What's up?" I asked, turning over and grunting lightly.

"It's about Louis.." My eyes widen. Is my boy okay?

"What's wrong? Is he okay? God, please tell me my boo bear is okay-" I panicked, but Niall stopped my many overflowing questions.

"Chill, he's okay...I think..Um-" I hear a soft sob on the other side of the phone. A sob I'd never forget. Louis.

"He's not doing well at all. He needs you, Harry. He really does." My heart burns.

"Why is my baby crying? What happened?" I whisper.

"He had a bad dream again. About you." Niall says sadly, knowing my reaction before it even started.

"What was it about? God, please tell him everything's gonna be okay-" Niall interrupts me.

"You died." Niall says blandly, hearing Louis choke out another sob at the reminder of his bad dream. "He had a bad dream- Nightmare, should I say- about you and him meeting again and you got angry at him for not talking to you and said some hurtful things that lead you to.." Niall took a deep breathe in, "to kill yourself.."

My heart dropped in my chest. "Put Lou on, please put Lou on, I need to make him feel better again, please, Niall, please." My eyes had started to water.

My poor baby.

"Okay, one sec.." Niall whispers.

I hear murmurs on the other side, but couldn't make out what they were saying. The only thing I could make out, was another sob.

"Lou says he doesn't want to talk to you..He thinks you don't love him anymore." Niall explains gently.

"No, no..I need to talk to him. Need to make sure my baby is okay. Please, Niall, please get him to talk to me." I plead.

The line goes almost silent, but I could hear movement and voices, indicating that nobody had hung up.

"H-Harry," Louis suddenly sobs into the phone.

A wave of relief washes over me, knowing he wasn't going to avoid me forever. "Lou, oh god, I've missed you, my little baby," I coo into the phone, letting him know that I truly have missed him.

"Y-You're alive," Lou whispers, "Niall, oh god, Harry's okay." I hear him whine out another cry, and I furrow my eye brows in awe.

"You're right, my little Lou! I'm alive, I'm okay." A tear or two threatened to spill, but I held them in.

"Harry..My angel." He praises, causing my heart to flow with love, and for my stomach to erupt with butterflies.

Just like when we first met.

"That's right, Lou..Your angel." A single tear somehow escapes, but I wipe it away before it could reach my lips.

"I've missed you, Hazza. Come see me, please." He whimpers softly in plead.

I nod my head even though he couldn't see me. "Does Niall still live in the same house?"

"Yeah," He sniffles, "He does. Do you r-remember the house number and street?" I get up out of bed and pull a pair of grey joggers over my bottom half and tie a small bow at the front.

"Yes. I have it written down, on my fridge with the other boys." I place my phone down on the bedside table and put it on loud speaker while I put my shirt on.

"Oh, okay. When are you gonna get here?" He asks softly.

I could still hear the rasp lay in his voice as he spoke. It was always a sweet sound that made my heart melt in the mornings when I woke up beside him. "'M not sure. Depends on traffic, love."

"Okay." He whispers.

"Alright then, my love. I'm gonna have to hang up so that I can get my things together to see you, okay?" I say as I make my way downstairs.

"Okay," He sniffs, "See you soon, Hazza."

"See you soon, Lou. I love you." I couldn't help but admit that to him, its been so long..

"Mhm, you too." He hung up.

He didn't say it back.

Maybe he just didn't hear me say it..

A/N: This chapter is really short, I'm sorry-