Chapter Three

I wake up wrapped up in Niall's arms and let out a yawn. I look up at Niall and sigh softly at the fact that he isn't my Hazza.

Niall suddenly groans and pulls me closer to him. I chuckle and whisper, "Niall, wake up,"

he doesn't wake up. "Niall, wake up, it's morning."

starts to stirr and his grip on me loosens, "What time is it?" he whispers.

"Not sure. You'll have to let go of me first," I say gently.

He opens his eyes and un-wraps me from his embrace then chuckles, "Sleep well, Lou?"

"Yeah, but I kinda wish you were Harry instead of..well, you," I say blushing sheepishly.

"Not surprised, Lou. You're in love with the lad." he says smiling.

I smile back and sit up. I look at the clock in his room that reads '9:10 A.M'.

"It's 10 past 9," I say as I stand up.

"It's earlier than I thought it'd be." he says sitting up and yawning.

"Yeah, me too." I walk to the bathroom to retrieve my phone which still lay on the floor where I dropped it last night.

I lock the bathroom door and turn the shower on to let it warm up and look down.

"Well hello there," I whisper, chuckling as I saw my 'Morning Wood' peaking out from under my trousers.

If you're thinking that I had a wet dream last night, I didn't! It's just a natural thing that happens to men.

A knock on the bathroom door catches my attention, "Yeah?!" I yell.

"You in the shower, mate?" he asks.

"Not yet. Just letting it warm up." I respond.

"Okay!" he says, sounding on edge about something.

"Something wrong mate?" I ask calmly.

"Er, kinda!" he says awkwardly, "Could you, er, pass me some toilet roll?"

I burst out laughing and grab the toilet roll and unlock the door, open it and hand it to a red-faced Niall.

"Thanks.." he said quickly before running back to his room.

I chuckle at the actions of the blonde boy I call my best friend.

I walk up to the shower and put a finger under the shower's warm water and smile at the feel. I then get undressed and step in, letting out a pleased sigh as I felt the water hit and run down my back.

I then groan in annoyance as I remembered that I have to get rid of my Morning Wood. I wrap a hand around my..area and start to stroke it gently at first but soon got quicker.

"Haz.." I moan without thinking then realize what I said and it only made me imagine Harry back when I had him and he'd always tease me

He'd always tease me at places we knew we couldn't do anything.

A slide show of all the ways he would tease me starts to play in my head as I lolled my head back and shut my eyes, taking in the feeling.

I soon find myself hitting my climax and my sperm hitting the walls of the shower, but not without the name Harry - followed by low groans and loud moans - leave my mouth first.

I sigh and start to actually clean my body.

~.~.~

I finished my shower and cleaned the shower walls then got dressed into some grey sweats but don't bother with a shirt.

I walk down the stairs and go to the kitchen to see Niall eating cereal.

"Hey, mate. Liam's coming over later if you wanna stay around to see him?" he asked.

"For sure; I haven't seen Payno for a while," I say with a sad smile.

"You're sad again," Niall said, "You better tell me what's wrong."

"I miss.." I look away, "You can finish the sentence."

"Harry. You miss Harry," he says

"Yes, of course I miss him! How could I not?" I say, literally freaking out.

"Yeah, you moaning his name earlier proved that," Niall said with a frown on his face.

"I miss the way he'd always tease me since he knew we couldn't do anything. I miss the way he'd smile at me when he learns something new. I miss the way we'd always wake up beside each other on Saturday mornings for our weekend sleepovers before we moved in together. I miss his touch. I miss his voice. I just-" I break down crying as all the memories flood back to me, "I miss him, Niall. I miss everything about him!"

Niall's eyes widen at the sight of me crying and rushes to me, pulling me in for a hug and letting me cry into his shoulder.

"Hey, hey, hey," Niall hushes, "It's gonna be alright, Lou."

"How do you know?" I manage to get out.

Niall chuckles sadly, "Because I know that you don't give up. You could never do that,"

"How can you be so sure?" I joke.

"Hmm, I don't know, let me think," He said with a joking tone, "Maybe it's the fact that it's been around two to three years since you last saw Harry yet you're still here. Still not giving up, and your love for him still growing stronger and stronger by the day,"

That only makes me cry more.

"I'm so bad at supporting and helping you, whoops," The Irish lad says as he moves his fingers in a stroking pattern to comfort me

"You aren't bad at it," I say through my tears, "You're great at it. You just think you're bad at it, especially after being so happy,"

"I seemed happy, Lou. You did, too, until it all came crashing down on you," He lets out a sad sigh and continues to stroke my back.

"You seemed happy, too?" I ask, pulling away gently.

"Yeah..Not all things are as perfect as they seem, Lou." he says, clarifying what I had said

"Really?" I ask; he nods. "So what's been upsetting you?"

"A friend of mine that you haven't met has been taken to the hospital after a suicide attempt" He admitted, "The nurse that's taking care of him thinks he might do it again once he's let out."

I look at Niall's glossy eyes and instantly feel terrible for him.

I pull him into a tight hug and hear a sob escape his lips. I give him a soft peck on the cheek as a way to sooth him and to let him know that I'm gonna be here for him.

"Thank you," he says softly.

I nod and close my eyes, letting the feeling of the hug take over.

"Tell ya what, Nialler," I start as I pull away gently, looking into his eyes, "How's about we go watch badly made films and judge the actors?"

Niall smiles sadly at the idea, "Sounds lovely, Lou, thank you."

I smile back and follow him to the living room.

Maybe things will get better after all.