Chapter Seven

{This chapter has not been checked or edited}

Harry's p.o.v

I park half on the pavement in front of Niall's house and rush to get out of the car. I open the car door and push my legs out and climb off of the seat. I shut the door behind me and lock it. I look at the house before walking right up to the door, and just as I'm about to knock- I stop dead in my tracks, suddenly feeling nervous.

I don't know why I'm so nervous. I've been here so many times before, why now is it such a nerve racking thing to do?

And I've seen Louis so many times before and for long amounts of time until we weren't allowed to. Why am I so scared to see him now?

I cough silently in my throat and close my eyes tight before forcing myself to knock the door. Almost immediately after, I open my eyes wide and put my hand back down by my side.

Oh god, what do I say? Do I hug him? Kiss him? Should I just run to my car and drive away before anyone answers the door?-

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening.

Niall.

He smiles before pulling me in for a hug. "Hey, mate. Lou's upstairs in my room at the moment, taking a nap."

I hug back until he pulls away. "Oh, okay."

"Wanna come in then?" Niall says raising an eye brow slightly and opening the door wide enough for me to fit through.

"Of course." I say simply, following Niall into his house.

"Here, we can sit here while we wait for Louis." Niall explains, leading me to the sofa that had been placed before a wide screen TV that was attached to the wall.

I nod and take a seat on the sofa. "Sofa's still comfy," I make a small smile before finishing my sentence, "It smells just like Louis, this end does..I love it." I blush at the end and look down at my fingers.

Niall laughs at the small observation. "'Course it does. That's his favorite side to sit on."

I look up at Niall, who's already looking at me. "Why is it his favorite side to sit on?"

"He says it's the comfiest spot," Niall smiles and looks down at his lap for a moment before looking back up at me, his smile fading. "You know, Harry..Louis loves you a lot. Not having you around has killed him."

My heart aches at the comment. "I love him, too. So much more than he could ever imagine. It's painful waking up without my boy beside me. I remember he used to wake up in the middle of the night and would wake me up, saying that he wanted chicken nuggets. And even though it was usually around 5 am and I was tired, I'd still say yes and take him to get them."

Niall nods, "He's adorable, honestly. And I mean, you gotta love him. You have to, even if you don't want to. He's just so..-"

"Lovable." I finish for him, "He always has been and always will be."

"Of course." Niall turns to face the stairs.

"Um, are you gonna get Louis down?" I ask impatiently.

"I'm gonna call him down, hopefully he'll come down." I nod and look down at my hands again.

"Louis, come down stairs! Got a surprise for you!" Niall calls to the small boy upstairs.

After a few minutes, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. My head rushes up to face the bottom of the stairs, waiting for the angel to appear.

And when Louis enters the room wearing a red over-sized Spiderman hoodie, I suddenly found myself speechless.