Chapter One

"Y/N!!! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW! I DON'T JUST COOK FOR NOTHING YA KNOW?!"

"Is that woman getting pissed off already again?" Y/N mumbled while wiping the sleep out of her eyes.

Y/N stumbled out of bed to her balcony. The balcony had a perfect view of the mountains that had snow at the very peak. Right below the balcony layed the huge forest that was East of her town. The forest was breath takingly gorgeous, but looks really do decieve the eye. This forest was one of the deadliest forests in the Grand Line. Many pirates and their crews would make a public statement saying they would explore that whole forest and make it out alive, but they were all talk. None of them were ever seen again once they entered. I guess that's karma for being too cocky.
"Y/N!!! DID YOU HEAR ME?? THE RESTURANT WILL BE OPENING SOON, AND I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR YOU TO BE DOTTLEING." The woman downstairs shouted again.

"Yes! I heard you, you old hag! Now stop nagging me before you croak!!" Y/N shouted back.

There was silence again, meaning Y/N had won against the hag again. But, her victory would lead to her being on dish duty and runner all day.
UggggH. I HATE dish and runner duty!!! God why was I born again? Y/N thought to thereself mopping.

2 Hours Later

The resturant was popping like usual. This was one of the best resturants in the Grand Line, meaning a bunch of pirates would show up. The whole town knew how to deal with pirates who stepped out of line, so pirates were welcomed with open arms into the town, and knew what the consequences would be if they stepped out of line. While Lady Marimba was taking orders and cooking, poor Y/N was working her ass off running out peoples orders and washing the dishes, as they went. Good thing it was rush hour. Rush hour was usually at 2pm and the resturant closed at five. Only three more hours of this hell, and Y/N would be able to enjoy their weekend. As Y/N was lost in their thoughts, the doors to the resturant were slammed hard aginst the walls, leaving cracks on each side of the door. Y/N jotted her head towards the door, and was met with onyx ones. The man was tall, long black hair that drooped over his face framming his jawline perfectly. He was half-naked, revealing his toned muscular chest and abs. He wore really low shorts with a belt, revealing his toned V line. Y/N's face was as red as his beads when he walked up to the counter, never loosing eye contact. The man sat down at the counter infront of a stunned Y/N. Fuck this all. Thank god I am not taking orders today otherwise I would've embaressed the shit out of myself.
Y/N walked to the back of the kitchen completely ignoring the handsome man at the counter.
"Hey, Lady Marimba, theres a customer at the counter," Y/n says to the old lady in the back cutting up more vegetables.
"Well did you serve him, Y/N?" She asked continuing to cut the vegetables.
"No. I thought you were doing orders today,"
"Silly girl. I'm obviously busy right now, so go serve him!" Lady Marimba said with a tiny smirk on her face.
Y/N sighs and walks back out to the front where the man was still sitting. Before she walked to the counter, she observed him for a mintue. The man had a obvious pout on his face, while his stomach kept reminding him of his duty to eat. Y/N laughed to herself before walking back out to the counter. The mans eyes lit up, as a huge smile appeared on his face. This made a light pink tint apear on Y/N's face.
"Hello, and welcome to Maple Dine Diner! What can I get started for you today sir?" Y/N asked the man
"Hmm, I want one of everything please!" He said gently slamming the menu on the counter.
"I'm going to assume you really like meat don't you?" Y/N asked him giggling
"Definetly! It's the best thing in the world!" he said back to her
"Well then, I'll be back with your food shortly!" Y/N said walking back to the kitchen.

"HEY! ACE!" Another man said to the man at the counter "I finally found you!" the other man said
"Oh hey, Marco," Ace said "I thought I made it clear that I was stopping at the first resturant I could find before we docked." Ace said
"Yeah you did," The other man sweat dropped
"Well you might as well come sit down and eat with me since your here!" Ace exclaimed
"Well I was getting pretty hungry" The blonde man said

"Alright sir, heres your food, now please excuse me while I go get the rest for you," Y/N said
"Excuse me miss, If its not much right now, I'd like to order," said another voice net to the other man you just served.
"Oh It's totally fine! What would you like?" Y/N asked as she pulled out her notepad.

The man didn't say anything. He just stared at Y/N. A small blush appearing on his face.
"Excuse me sir, are you okay?" Y/N asked the blonde man, who's hair was shaped almost like a pineapple.
"Oh yes, sorry for staring miss, your looks just happend to cathc me off guard." The blonde said.

Y/N blushed from his words. She got this type of thing all the time from the men in the town. As Y/N was making eye contact with pineapple head, the other one just finished all of his food.
"Alright, Marco, my stomatch is satisfied, so lets go!" Ace said pulling Marco by the collar out the door.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL?!I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO ET ANYTHING, ACE!!" Marco yelled at the other man
"Well maybe you should've ordered something instead of flirting with the waitress" Ace said

Once Y/N had realized what happend, she realized they didn't pay. So, she chased them down the street.
"Hey!" She yelled "You didn't pay pervert!" Y/N yelled at the shirtless man
"First of all, I am not a pervert, second what are you going to do about it shortcake?" Ace asked
"I'll personally see to it that your ass is kicked, by me," Y/N said with a smirk on her face
"Alright then," Ace said tossing Marco to the side "Try me, sweetheart" Ace said to her smirking back.

"Before we start, I should say this," Y/N said
In an instant, she went from 2 yards away from Ace to right next to his ear. Ace didn't even see her move.
"I don't play nicely." Y/N said softly into Ace's ear.
Oh shit.