14th February 2015

"Total paranoia is just total awareness."

-Charles Manson

---

Valentine's Day.

I am writing this as a note before I send my brother's diary off for publishing. It was his last wish after all. Today, I sat sewing everything up. The 'pretty boy's' arms on to the business man's torso and the drunkard's legs. I sat up all night.

Needle in. Needle out.

The thread was sturdy. Fortunately.

Now, the finishing touch.

I felt a slight pang of sorrow through me as I hold my brother's head in my hands by his hair with the dried blood along the edges of the neck where I cut it off.

Snap. Gone.

I sew it on, staring into his green eyes the whole time. I carved on a smile for dramatic effect.

I'm sor - no.

What must be done, must be done.

I just came back from dropping my new masterpiece off at Natasha's house. Right outside her door. I rang the bell and walked away.

5 years later, she got the perfect man she wanted.

Alive, or dead? Does it fucking matter? Was it-

The ear piercing scream puts the smile on my face. Mission accomplished.

The perfect man.

Until next time,

Dylan Ace.

A/n

Word count: 194 words.

The Beautiful banner was made by: endlesstwilight Thanks a ton c:

One thing I wanted to point out was that alot of you readers may think that this story had a bit of a problem with grammar but it was intentionally written in that way since nobody writes with perfect grammar in their diary. To make it as realistic as possible, I have written it that way. I hope you understand!

DUN DUN DUN!! IT'S OVERRRR! SO I KNOW THE ENDING MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY CONFUSING, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO ASK. FOR NOW, THIS IS THE FINAL DRAFT BECAUSE THE COMPETITION HAS A WORD LIMIT OF 3000 WORDS, THOUGH LATER I MIGHT MAKE IT MORE DESCRIPTIVE.

FOR THE LAST TIME, VOTE AND COMMENT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKED THE STORY, YOU THOUGHT IT WAS STUPID OR WHETHER IT GAVE YOU THE CHILLS OR NOT.

THANKS FOR READING IT ONCE AGAIN:)

Total word count: 2982 words!