Prologue

"To me, this world is nothing but evil, and my own evil just happened to come out cause of the circumstances of what I was doing."

- Aileen Wuornos (the saddest woman who ever lived)

---

"Natasha! Wait!" I called out.

"Who are y - wait, Dylan Ace, right? What do you want? Can't you see I'm a bit busy right now?" She pointed her thumb over her shoulder.

"Uh, I-I uh, w-would y-y-you go out o-on a d-date w-with m-m-me?" I stammered, looking at the beautiful girl in front of me. Her blonde hair was curled to perfection, heart shaped face adorning the most captivating blue eyes ever known to mankind. She was beautiful from head to toe.

"Are you kidding me? You? Of all people? Ha! Yeah right, as if." She sneered out loud as the rest of school began to follow her lead. She was their queen bee. She was the girl people either wanted to kill, kiss or be. She stepped forward, inspecting as she looked at me as though I was nothing more than a piece of valiant dust to her.

"Have you seen these pathetic excuse of limbs here? Ugh, no muscles only bones. Who will you protect me from if you have to? The housefly that would be fluttering around you? "She gave a smirk as she jutted her hip out, placing her hand on it.

"Your hair, ugh I'm not gonna even touch that. When was the last time you washed them? When your dad wasn't in a mental hospital? Ah, that must be why it's so greasy. " She pointed a digusted look at me soon after calling out to the small audience created surrounding us, " Greasy here, asked me out on a date. Well, what should I say? What do you say, guys? Should I go?" She mocked as I clenched my hands to the sides. The uproar was defeaning.

"You see Chase here?" She grabbed the highschool jock and pulled him close. "These are the boys I date. Carved almost to perfection. Not losers like you." She flipped her hair and walked away, head held high.

She called back looking over her shoulder, "Dave, can you please make sure that he realizes never to come up and talk to his superiors ever again? " She gave a mock smile before walking away, strutting in her high heels.

Dave, a burly guy came up and kicked me in the gut. I grunted over in pain just as the crowd began to chant 'fight, fight.' The blow caused my glasses to fly off, leaving me half blind. Repeated punches and kicks all over my body made me swear to myself to give her the perfect man she wanted. My inner demon was rousing, the desire for revenge coursing through me.

As I lay there, I realized one thing.

Till today, I was the player. Now, I am the game.

A/N

The amazing cover is made by imagineerss :D

Hey there. This is going to be an extremely short story because I have to keep it withing 3000 words for a competition I am entering this in. Despite the length, I hope I can get the emotions across and I hope you guys enjoy it:)

Please do not judge this book based on this. This part is purely for drama in the story.

Word count: 449 words.