𝘐𝘛𝘈𝘊𝘏𝘐 𝘎𝘌𝘛𝘚 𝙋𝙀𝙂𝙂𝙀𝘿 ?!? 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘊𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘒𝘉𝘈𝘐𝘛 !

Ohhh they’re getting along so well!” (y/n) cried, wiping at her nonexistent tears. She, itachi, and kisame sat on a hill gazing over the hyuga compound. (y/n)’s eyes were fixed on her younger sister, Hinata, sparring with their cousin neji.

Just years ago he had beat her ass in the chunin exam… they’ve come so far~” she gushed. Itachi nodded in agreement, recalling the moment. He had witnessed it first hand as he was somewhere in the shadows watching his brother.

Don’t you two think this is a bit… odd?” kisame questioned, genuinely concerned.

Of course not!” itachi and (y/n) chorused, both shooting him a nasty glare. Kisame sweatdropped and put his hands up in defeat.

Oh- oh itachi look.

Is that-

She developed her own jutsu!”

She’s so talented just like her older sister.” itachi complimented in awe.

(y/n)’s lavender eyes widened before she dramatically looked away. “I-itachi, theres no need to flatter me… but keep going.” the hyuga leaned onto itachi’s shoulder, completely forgetting about their finned friend in the back. This was her moment. She was spending time with HER future husband! She giggled childishly.

What did you do to her?” kisame questioned, taking in the scene before him.

I put her in a genjutsu. We would have stayed here all day if i hadn't.” stated the raven haired male who stood alongside him.

Kisame grinned, his sharp triangular teeth on display. Despite seeing his partner in action countless times, itachi never ceased to amaze the hoshigaki. Genjutsu on someone who had the rinnegan.

We should head back. Pain wants to see us.” the uchiha sighed out before walking toward (y/n). He examined her cautiously before bending down to lift her and place her over his shoulder. Once he felt the hyuga was secure he approached Kisame who watched intently.

Shall we?

“Are you going to free her from the genjutsu?”

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Are you going to free her from the genjutsu?

No, why would i do that?

Itachi, she has to be conscious to hear what the mission is.

Silence.

Okay. although i'm surprised she didn't break out of it herself. Maybe she isn't as intelligent-” before itachi could finish his sentence, he was sent flying into a nearby tree trunk. Kisame hadn't even registered what had happened before samehada, his own blade, was being swung dangerously close to his head. His lips curled up into a nervous smile as he hopped away and landed beside itachi (who surprisingly hadnt gotten up yet). His head was fuzzy with confusion.

(y/n).” he thought frantically, remembering that their unconscious teammate was left dangerously close to the ambusher.

His thoughts were disrupted when he heard the sound of an object being dragged through the dirt. He saw no one. The sound stopped and Kisame along with itachi looked around in alertness. The silence was literally deafening.

A genjutsu, huh?” spoke a voice from above. The anger in it was clearly audible. Simultaneously both men’s faces dropped as they slowly looked at one another. And then looked straight forward to see their 3rd teammate land in front of them.

Her hair was disheveled and her eyes gleamed with fury. In her right hand, samehada thrashed around uncomfortably as it did not enjoy being away from its owner.

(y/n), we did it becau-” kisame nervously began a droplet of sweat raced down his cheek.

Shut it or i'm gonna be real disrespectful and turn you into sushi with your own blade!” roared the kunoichi. Kisame shut up immediately. 

“And itachi don't you dare say a word or i'll send you to your clan’s current residence. Hell.” itachi’s jaw dropped. He hadn't even thought about speaking especially with the murderous aura that surrounded her.

The trio remained in silence before (y/n) kicked samehada back to its owner. The weapon practically cheered when reunited with kisame.

Tch.” the girl said to herself before turning in the direction of the hideout. “We should get back. Pain is waiting and unfortunately I have yet another mission with a rat and fish stick.

𝗵𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝗵𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶𝗶. 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝗿𝗰  😆😆😆!!