𝘕𝘌𝘞 𝘏𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘖𝘜𝘛 !

«« 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨!! 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘶𝘷𝘴!!»»

☼︎

After the devastation of the last hideout (thanks a lot, sakura haruno.), the akatsuki were forced to relocate.

All of my clothes were lost when the cave collapsed,” (y/n) whined although it came out as more of a series of squeaks. Her voice was still hoarse from all of the strain put on it. 

It’s okay, (n/n). We’ll just go shopping!” Konan cheered, softly giving the hyuga a small smile. (y/n)’s face brightened at the mention of shopping. “Konan, what would i do without you…” she whispered as she clung onto the amber eyed girl’s arm.

The organization trudged on for what felt like an eternity until finally they reached a beautiful waterfall.

We have arrived,” pain announced.

“We have arrived,” pain announced

This room is so… dull,” (y/n) sighed as she stepped foot into the bare room. The previously grey stone walls were painted a pretty shade of (f/c) per (y/n)’s request. There was also a large bed with a white comforter and a few pillows placed in the middle of the room. Nevertheless the room didn’t feel very… “roomey.” She’d definitely have to do some decorating. Slipping her sandals and cloak off, she flopped onto her bed and removed her eyepatch which covered her ringed eye. She layed in silence for what felt like too long and out of frustration she flailed her limbs around, but quickly stopped when she noticed her doorknob begin to move. Whoever was coming in hadn't knocked and they were going to feel her wrath! She grabbed a kunai and launched it as soon as the door opened. The weapon was easily caught by a certain blonde who wore a smug expression. 

I like when you’re feisty with me, (y/n), but i just came to bring you tea and hang out a little.” the hyuga’s face brightened as she excitedly motioned for deidara to come closer. It hadn’t been too long since the duo spent time alone together, but (y/n) always found herself becoming giddy whenever they were together. 

Deidara handed her the glass of steamy tea, “it’ll help get your voice back… I miss hearing it, hn.

I miss it too, you know! I guess i’ll have to cut back on yelling…” said the hyuga before taking a sip of the piping hot liquid. As she did this, deidara took his hair out of it’s usual ponytail. His golden locks flowed down to his back as he hopped onto the bed next to his best friend. “Play with my hair please. I only like when you do it.