chapter one ~ childhood friends

⋆ ˚ 。 ⋆ ୨ ୧ ˚ (❁'◡'❁) ˚ ୨ ୧ ⋆ 。 ˚ ⋆

Tsuna's pov:
.

.
TSUNA YEAR 4, PRIMARY SCHOOL, IN A GYM FOR VOLLEYBALL LESSONS
.

,
"Ow," I cried. I fell on the gym floor without knee pads, and my knee started to bleed. A boy walked towards my direction and wrapped a handkerchief around my knee.

"Hi, my name is Komori Motoya." The boy with oval shaped eyebrows said. I've seen this boy before a couple of times, he's the same year as me.

"Thank you so much Moto-chan! My name is Murai Tsuna."

"Moto-chan," He giggled. "You're welcome, uhh.. Tsu-chan!"

Komori and I became friends right away, our classrooms were right next to each other, so we would always go see each other. We were also both on junior teams, having volleyball lessons every other day until the season was over.

Komori and I lived near each other also, so we would walk home together, and even buy some popsicles on the way home. Motoya introduced me to his cousin Sakusa Kiyoomi. Sakusa has a wrist that is very bendable, it's cool but at the same time it's kind of gross. Sakusa would walk home with us since he goes to Komori's house first.

.

.
BEGINNING OF SUMMER BREAK OF 3RD YEAR IN JUNIOR HIGH
.

.

I go to a championship school named Dosho Junior High, Sakusa and Komori also attend this school. Every year in junior high the boys and girls team always make it to nationals at least once every year. I play libero, and I am 5'1", I am also a part of the starting line up.

Every week there are at least 2 girls that confess their feelings to Komori or Sakusa. I get boys that confess to me also, but I'm only interested in one guy.

I've liked Komori ever since our first year of junior high. I was crying and feeling down at the time because girls didn't like me since I hung out with Komori and Sakusa, they would also call me ugly too. But he tucked my dark brown hair behind my ear and said,

"Tsu-chan, ya know you're very pretty, and don't worry about those other girls because there will always be people that talk bad about you. I'll always be here to comfort you too." He leaned in and hugged me. That's the very moment I fell for him.

Komori and I are going to the festival today. Sakusa didn't want to come because he said that he didn't want to go, and that there would be too many people there. It's just gonna be Komori and I there by ourselves, I have decided that I am going to confess to him tonight. I kept my hair down and curled it, and I put on my white kimono with pink cherry blossoms on it.

"Onee-san where are you going?" My brother Yosuke asked.

"I'm going out with Moto-chan."

"Can I say hi to Komori-kun!"

"Sure."

Komori arrived at my house, I opened the door and he was wearing a gray diamond pattern haori, with the rest of his outfit being black. He also brought a blanket. Motoya looked at me with a "woah" kind of face.

"Moto-chan why are you staring at me?" I teased.

"I just think you look good in a kimono." He smiled. I blushed.

"Hi Komori-kun!" Yosuke waved.

"Oh hello Yosuke-chan."

I put on my wooden sandals and then we headed to the park.