chapter four ~ our spring is over

* * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚(≧∇≦) ˚ * •̩̩͙ ✩ •̩̩͙ * ˚ *

2 MINUTES BEFORE CONFESSION
.

.
Amanai's pov:
.

.
"Does Hoshiumi-san like Tsuna-chan?" I asked Hirugami.

"Uh, yeah he does."

"Oh. Tsuna-chan has actually liked Komori-kun for a long time now, but she's been spending a lot of time with Hoshiumi-san. I think she has feelings for Hoshiumi-san, she's been the happiest she's ever been with him. Komori-kun is most likely going to tell her that he likes her in a couple of minutes. I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses Komori, she's known him for years. On the other hand, she only met Hoshiumi-san yesterday."

"Murai-san is the only girl I know of that Hoshiumi can talk to that won't get offended by his insults. Believe it or not Korai-kun has been different ever since he's met her, he doesn't notice it but he's really nice to her actually. When he talks to girls at school he's super rude to them, but he's nice to Murai-san. When Murai got hit with the ball Korai carried her, if it was someone else he would have made me or someone else carry them. Even though they only met yesterday I believe she can change him for the better." Hirugami explained.
.

.
PRESENT TIME
.

Tsuna's pov:

"I'm in love with you Tsu-chan!" Komori admitted. "I've loved you ever since junior high!"

"B-but you told me that you didn't want to be in a r-relationship because you wanted to focus on volleyball." I stuttered.

"That was a lie, I didn't want to tell you my feelings because I really cherished our friendship, and I didn't want to lose you as a friend. Then you had to move away. Sakusa asked me if I would have tried a long distance relationship with you if we were dating, I told him that I'd definitely try for you."

I stood there in shock. He likes me back? I like Hoshiumi and Komori though, but there's a high chance that Hoshiumi doesn't like me back. Who do I choose? Someone I just met yesterday, or someone I've known for years. I think the answer is pretty obvious.

"Hello, Tsu-chan?"

"Oh, um I love you too."

"R-really?!"

"Yeah, I've loved you since the beginning of our first year in Junior High."
.

Hoshiumi's pov:

.
I guess it's over for me, she loves someone else. I walked to the bathroom, stared at myself at the mirror, and kept splashing my face with water.

.
Tsuna's pov:
.

I walked back to the gym all smiley.

"Murai-san why are you smiling so much?" Hirugami asked.

"Yeah, why are you blushing?" Amanai asked.

"Komori and I are dating now!"

"WHAT?! AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!" Amanai cheered.

"Congrats Murai-san, your first boyfriend?"

"Yeah, this is our first relationship."

I heard footsteps behind me.

"What happened?" Hoshiumi questioned.

"I'm dating Komori!"

"Oh. Really?"