chapter seven ~ realization

゚+ * : ; ; : * (╯︵╰,) * : ; ; : * +゚

Tsuna's pov:

"SACHIRO," Hoshiumi yelled.

Hirugami received the ball, Hoshiumi went to set the ball.

*POM*

"NICE KILL." Everyone shouted at Hirugami. The game ended.

Wow, even playing on the sand they're good.

"HIRUGAMI-KUN, HOSHIUMI-KUN!" I shouted.

"MURAI-SAN?!" Hoshiumi said in a confusing tone. "What are you doing in Tokyo? I'm guessing you're here to hangout with Komori-san and Sakusa-san?" He guessed.

"I should be the one asking you that question, but I'm here visiting family. And while I'm here I'm hanging out with them. What about you?"

"I'm visiting family also."

"Ah, I see."

"How have you been doing, Hoshiumi-san?" Motoya asked Hoshiumi.

"I've been doing great lately."

"WE WILL BE DOING A VOLLEYBALL MATCH WITH 5 TO 6 PEOPLE ON A TEAM."

"We should all team up together!" I suggested.

"Yeah, we should! How about it, Kiyoomi-kun?" Motoya asked Sakusa.

"I guess, since I have nothing to do."

"YAY,"

"Are we coming up with a team name? Or are they just giving us a name?" Komori questioned.

"They're just naming us team 2."

"What's the prize?" Hirugami asked.

"Free ice cream for the next 3 days at the nearest ice cream shop." Hoshiumi replied.

"HUUUU," We all gasped.

"We're winning this!" We all yelled except Sakusa.

(Beach volleyball usually has 2 people playing at a time, but they're just playing for fun)

.
——————————————————

.

1 HOUR LATER
.
.

We played 3 sets to 21, we lost 2 sets and won 1 set. Even though we're all national level players, playing on the sand is WAY DIFFERENT than on solid floors.

After that we decided to go get ice cream anyways. We walked on the sidewalk to the ice cream place.
.
.
.
Motoya's pov:

I was having a conversation with Tsuna, she was walking right besides me. When our conversation was over, she ran up to Hoshiumi to talk to him about a new anime that came out. They were smiling and laughing, it bothered me. But I don't wanna be controlling who she's friends with, so I'll let it slide.

"Aren't you bothered on how close they are?" Kiyoomi asked me.

"Yeah, I am."

"Why don't you do something?"

"I can't do anything about it. It would be controlling of me to tell her to stop talking to him. And plus, Tsu-chan and Hoshiumi-san are just friends."

"Keep telling yourself that, you'll regret not doing anything about it."

Regret, huh.

There were bikers coming from behind us, Tsuna didn't hear them since she was too busy talking. I was too far away from her to do anything.