prologue

Neera finally got into her hometown. She spent her 2 weeks with her father. It was nice, when he was around her he wasn't evil, he loves her very much. She is his only daughter,  his heir.
It was a nice summer evening, it wasn't dark yet, so she decided to go shopping. While she was shopping, the time went by and as she looked out of the window it was dark. She quickly went out and tried to call her 'brother'. His name was Marcel. And she knew he was a vampire. She was adopted by him. She was living with her 'mother'. Her father was in hell. Actually ruling in hell. She knew that she wasn't her real mother, but she always took care of Neera. Until one day, a man came into the house and killed her 'mother'. So she killed the man with her powers. Marcel was walking nearby and then he saw her. At first, he wanted to kill her, but seeing her like that: broken and not having anyone except herself he couldn't.  So he helped her and adopted her. She still needed to learn how to control her magic better, but she was only19'.

Marcel wasn't answering his phone so she decided to just walk home, it would only be 15 minutes long walk. As she was walking in the alley, she heard something, no, she heard someone. Neera stopped and turned around, but there was no one behind her. So she continued walking, but someone pinned her on the wall and she knew that it wasn't a human being. It was a vampire. Probably a newbie. Because nobody who knew Marcel would dare to try something like that or anything. 

Neera POV
I felt him holding my neck and with another hand my waist.
"You will not scream and move" he said to her.
I looked him in the eyes and started laughing. The vampire was confused, how wasn't I afraid of him? He ignored it and moved towards my neck, and I wanted to play along so I let him bit me. As he was about to start sucking my blood, he felt a terrible headache. He looked at me and winced in pain. I saw fear in his eyes. I just smiled (but like a psycho).
My face

"What the hell are you?" He asked still in pain as it was getting worse and worse

"I am your worst nightmare" I answered and after that, I finished him making him into ashes.

3 minutes passed and I calmed down and went home. As I was standing in front of the gates I could sense that Marcel wasn't alone. As I walked in I saw Marcel beaten up and some people around him. They didn't notice me so I sneaked and went to hide behind a wall. I started to listen to their conversation. A blond woman took his phone that was in his pocket and looked at it.
"Marcel, who is Neera?" She asked.
Marcel said nothing.
A tall man said: "your blood bag? If she is you could share her with us" he said smirking. He had a British accent.
Marcel said angrily: "Don't you dare to talk about her like that and leave her out of this!" 
I was getting scared of what could happen to Marcel, all I wanted was to show myself and kill them. But I couldn't, not yet.

"See Nik she is important to him, let's find her..and kill her." The blonde woman spoke again.
I like her, she is bitchy, maybe we could be friends if things were different.
The man in the suit spoke: "That won't be necessary, she is already here."
I froze as he said that.
"Come out now" he added.
I came out of the shadows and noticed three of them with Marcel. Marcel was looking at me, he wasn't scared, he was well aware of my powers. The three strangers were looking at me.
Then with a blink of an eye, the tall man with a British accent was right in front of me. He stared into my eyes and asked me:" Who are you?" "I am Neera" I answered. That idiot was thinking that his  Hypnose was working but it didn't cos I was immune. I looked at Marcel who noticed the bite and asked me "Neera are you okay?"
I answered calmly: "I am totally fine but that vampire tho..hahahahaha"
They were all looking thrilled at me. I walked toward Marcel and helped him stand up. He asked them: "who wants bourbon?"
I was looking at him confused at what was happening. He spoke to me:" Neera they are vampires "
"Yeah, no shit sherlock" he laughed. They were still watching at us.
"So what are you waiting for?
Let's kill them" I said with excitement.
The one in a suit walked to me and said:" It is impossible to kill us, cos we are the originals kid"
Kid? kid? Did this vampire just call me a kid? I hate it when someone is calling me like that. I mean come on I am 12.3 billion years old.
I stayed silent but the anger was growing in me.
The another man said:" Go to bed sweetheart, this is talk for adults." I also hate it when someone called me like that.
My hands were glowing and so were my eyes. I was furious not only because they called me like that, but for beating up Marcel. I couldn't breathe I couldn't control it.

They were all looking at me terrified, even Marcel he walked to me and was about to touch me, to calm me down

They were all looking at me terrified, even Marcel he walked to me and was about to touch me, to calm me down. But I pushed him away. I screamed and they all were flying all across the room at the wall. I was on the edge to kill them all, but then I smelled the cologne again. I sensed that he was behind me, so I turned around. I saw a guy standing. I was staring at him and he at me. He decided to talk.
He said to me:" Hello Elskan" with a smile.
He was so pretty and hot and his eyes..omg they were so pretty we were having an eye contact.

I started to calm down

And then I started to fall down but someone's strong arms caught me

And then I started to fall down but someone's strong arms caught me. I felt electricity as someone touched me, but i couldn't look who it was cos I was unconscious.