Chapter 9

!!!!!!!Smut!!!!!!!!

Neera pov.
I bite my bottom lip as I stare at his soft abs. 
I slowly move my hand along his chest and down to his crotch, wanting to feel how badly he wanted me. Kol was already hard. I begin to unbutton his jeans when I feel a smile form on his lips. He moves his hand down to mine and pushes it away, pinning them above my head.

"No touching, I want to please you." He whispers in my ear. His stern manner arouses me, I bite my bottom lip again and moan as the words leave his lips. He chuckles under his breath knowing his dominance turns me on. I push my shirt up to my body, revealing my soft skin. His touch is gentle, and I can barely feel his fingers on my skin and he teases his way up to our chest. My shirt now off, I am left with just a bra and my shorts on, he sits up and looks at my chest lovingly. He smooths his hands over my hips, over my tummy, and up to my covered breasts. He takes the cups off my bra and pulls them down, exposing my breasts. He moans a little, watching them slowly bounce in front of him. He takes them in his big hands and squeezes them, gently massaging them in his palms. I arch my back a little as I feel my nipples rubbing against his skin, he leans down and pecks over my chest. The feeling of his wet lips on my skin making me grind up against him, now feeling his hard-on against my clit. Small moans come from my mouth as his kisses start traveling down my body, adding small licks onto my tummy from time to time. He reaches the top of my shorts and he looks up at me cheekily. 

"When I pull these down, I expect your panties to be completely soaked am I clear love? After all, you do seem to be enjoying yourself" He gives me another wink as he starts to pull down my shorts. He starts to kiss over my thighs. Spreading my legs so he can trace his tongue down my inner thigh to my panties. As he gets there he notices a rather large wet patch, my knickers being quite thin it was impossible to absorb so much considering how wet I was.

"Mmm my my, aren't you a horny little angel" He gives me an evil grin as he licks over the wet patch, tasting what I have in store for him. I squeak as his tongue gently glides over my clit, making him laugh at how desperate I am for him. "You taste so good, baby." He teases me by saying it and licking over it again multiple times, his hands now squeezing my hips as I start to squirm under him. 

"Please Kol, no more teasing" I beg. Licking his lips, he sits up a little giving him room to slide my panties down my legs. He once again admires my body, now completely naked. He lifts my leg up into the air and starts kissing down it, slowly traveling towards my soaking wet lips. He nibbles on my skin whilst staring into my eyes, watching as my facial expressions change. He finally reaches his destination and glides his tongue over my pussy in one go, his eyes still focused on mine. I moan loudly as his lips fit over my  clit and he starts sucking. I watch him as he moves his head in a  rhythm, changing his ways of pleasuring me a few times. First sucking my clit then licking between my hot, wet walls when he finally decides to use his tongue on my clit whilst he pleasures my insides his with fingers. He slowly slides one of them inside me, a second one quickly following. The pace of his hand movements starting off slow and deep, getting a feel for me. His tongue still whirling around my throbbing clit, leaving me feeling completely aroused. Incomprehensible words and moans spill out of my mouth and he starts to quicken his pace with his hands, the feelings inside me are so good, so euphoric it's indescribable.

"F-fuck Kol don't stop" I manage to plead as his tongue finds its way inside me. He looks up at me watches my body contort, and my eyebrows knit together as I moan out for him. He moans too.

"Beg me to make you cum love" I bite my lip listening to his dirty orders. I can barely get a word out of my mouth as the pleasure of my feeling is so strong. He starts to slow down, disappointed that I am not obeying what he says. He darts up to my face, pulling it down so I can see the strict look on his face.

"I said. Beg" He orders.

"Fuck Kol, please. Make me- I want to cum- please baby" I beg him, desperate for release. He smirks and moans, and with that pecks my nose before getting back into his previous position. He shoves his fingers back inside making me gasp, not expecting him to be so rough so quickly. His movement is fast now, faster than it was before, wanting to feel my cum on his fingers. Wanting to taste my love for him. It's not long before I start feeling that familiar burning sensation in the pit of my stomach, telling me that I was about to orgasm. I writhe under him, thrusting my hips into his mouth, arching my back as much as I can, my hands now placed firmly on my breasts squeezing them until I cum.

"Uhh- Kol- shit" I stutter as I release onto his fingers and tongue. He removes them from me and lets me calm down whilst he sucks the liquid off of his fingers. He moaned. He looked so hot.
"That was like wow. Holly shit"
"Yeah, it was." He smiled at me.
I needed a drink so I told him to wait for me and that I would come back quickly as possible.

I went downstairs into the kitchen and saw Rebekah. She said: "Oh bloody hell, couldn't you guys just keep it quiet."
I laughed at that and said: "Nah, we could, but we didn't want to. Ahahahahahahahahaha"
"You know I think we had a wrong start. Do you want to go shopping tomorrow?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes.
"Yeah, I think so too. And of course, I would love to go shopping with my future sister-in-law. Tomorrow? Did you mean today? Because it's already midnight." She smiled.
"Yeah, later today around 11:30 am?" I smiled back.
"Yes, of course. Now go back to Kol. I bet he is really impatient." She laughed.
"See you later. Good night"
"Good night Neera. Oh and keep it down will you?"
"Ahahahah yeah, yeah we will."
And with that, she went back into her room. I drank some water and went upstairs. As I was walking I wanted to satisfy him and then also satisfy me and complete the mating bond. I opened the door and saw him lying in the bed. I lay next to him and he turned to me. I kissed him and got on top of him as he sat.