Chapter 6

I was born 12.3 billion years ago. I had a good but hard childhood, it was very hard to control my powers. Eventually, I learned to control them. I am the goddess of destruction and a witch, but stronger than an ordinary one, I have elemental powers and I can control all powers and all things and people. And that's it.
They looked at me and then I heard my father. He was trying to communicate with me through my mind. My eyes went white.

Imagine this being you⬇️

They looked confused at Marsel, but Marsel said nothing, he just whispered to them to shut up

They looked confused at Marsel, but Marsel said nothing, he just whispered to them to shut up. I suddenly appeared in a room. It was my imaginary room that was in my head so I could speak to my father and also see him. I came to him and hugged him.

"Hello, my little devil. How are you?" Lucifer said.

"Well, not good" I said sadly.

"What is it? Who do I have to kill? I am going to make the person that made you feel like that, suffer in hell for all eternity." he said angrily.

"No dad, it's not like that. I met my mate. And I can't control my powers " I said looking down.

"Oh honey, that is perfect. I know for how long you waited for that. Come back, I will help you have control of your powers." he answered

"Yeah, I know, but I am scared. what if he doesn't like me or-" he stopped me and said "Listen to me okay? He will like you. He will love you. Just be yourself because you are perfect just the way you are" he said and with that hugged me. I hugged him back. after some time he broke the hug and said: "So, am I going to be expecting to see you come home?" he said.

He always cared for me even though he was the devil. But it is not true that someone evil isn't capable of love. He was. My father was. He was always there for me.

"No, I will stay with Marcel and my mate" I said

"You know you have to complete the mating bond before you destroy the world, remember? "

"Yes, father."

"Okay, go now. I will come and visit you at earth"

"You will?"

"Well of course. I have to meet the future King." he said with a smirk.

"Dad, he only knows that I am a goddess of destruction. And that is a lot to take so you just need to chill a little bit, okay?"

"Fine. Is he a supernatural? How old is he? " he was curious.

"Yes, he is a vampire. The original vampire, and is 1000 years old"

"Hmm.. not bad"

"Yeah, well see you than in 2 days okay?"

"Yes, till then my daughter "

"Bye, always and eternity "

"Always and eternity" with that he faded away.

I opened my eyes and saw them looking at me, like waiting for an explanation. I just turned around and went to the kitchen. They were following me and as I took a blood bag, there were confused. I just ignored them and went to the living room to watch Netflix and to relax. I put "The Office" on, my favorite series. Suddenly someone stood in front of me and it was Elijah.

"Are you going to explain yourself?"

"Noup." I said simply

"We need to know"

"It's none of your business" I said cheekily.

"Neera" Kol said as his eyes softened. I looked at him and said:

 "Fine, what do you want to know?"

"What happened when your eyes went white and why are you drinking human blood?" Rebekah asked

"My eyes went white because I was talking to someone and I am drinking human blood because of my powers. I Uhm I have to feed them"

"Them?" Klaus asked

"Yes, them. I am gonna go now" They stayed silent.

And with that, I stood up and went into my bedroom.

So, what do you guys think about it? Should she be besties Rebekah? Should Klaus be her partner in crime(killing)?
Should I put some smut?
Thanks for reading! <3