Chapter 11: Love of my Life

I feel a kiss on my forehead,

"Good morning and goodbye sweetheart."

I open my eyes to see Ron with a handful of floo powder in his hand,

"it's almost time to wake up I must be going." He says, "The Burrow!"

And just like that the love of my life is gone, back in his room, probably crawling back into his bed.

I can never fall back asleep if the sun is already up so I walk out of my room which is right across from the bathroom.

I see a tall ginger boy brushing his teeth and I get excited, but then confused because Ron had just left.

I look from his head to his waist and see Riley clinging to him, then I realize.

"Ugh good morning George." I whine

We make eye contact, he stares at me in fright.

"It's fine, I won't tell mom. But maybe next time you should close the door."

"Right sorry," he says slamming the door in my face, locking it.

"GEORGE FABIEN WEASLEY OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR THIS INSTANT!" I yell.

George opens the door, and spits his toothpaste out.
"Shhhh, your mum will hear you!" He snaps.

"I don't care your getting on my nerves!" I snap back at him.

Riley pulls me into the bathroom.

"Just do what you need to do and don't wake mom!" she says.

I brushed my y/h/c hair, put it in two french braids, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and left.

"I'll see you two love birds later," I say as I walk toward mom's room.

She's always been a heavy sleeper so I knew I wouldn't wake her.

I wrote her a note that read "going to the weasley's for breakfast, I'll probably be there for the day -y/initial" 

I placed it on her night stand and walked out of her room.

I went downstairs to see my broom leaning against a wall in the living room. I grabbed it because I really wasn't in the mood for floo powder or walking.

I went outside, got on my broom, and flew off to the burrow.

Once I got there I saw some air traffic. Ginny was outside practicing her quidditch skills. I saw a quaffle and went for it.

I grabbed it and threw it through the hoop

Ginny looked over and saw me, "y/n!" She yelled as she landed.

Once I landed she sprinted at me and hugged me. "Never leave me alone with Hermione for a night again." She sighs

"Ok I won't I promise," I said giggling.

We started walking towards the house, I looked through the window to see everyone sitting at the table.

"Morning Weasleys!" I said mocking Arthur

"Morning!" They all said back.

"Where's George?" I ask, purposely ratting him out.