20

Only adding this song because it's my favorite song 😩😩  GRANDSON FOR PRESIDENT BE COO OR GET YOUR BITCH ASS TRUNK , I AINT TALKING ELEGANT 🔥🔥

I love this man for real for real 😌 the picture goes with the video as well lol.

- thinking bout focusing this booking on Vonn and Asian more so I ain't go be doing much over the other pov's we'll see how it goes.

- vote and comments please cause y'all falling off just as much as me 🙄 my votes ain't move for like 7 chapter now guys.

- my POV's will be there celebrity names now but it still will be in character. I feel like I need to put the respect on Vonn name 😭 Big On the KINGG VON!!

 I feel like I need to put the respect on Vonn name 😭 Big On the KINGG VON!!

King Von POV

That was a close call. It's a good thing Kiesha was looking out. I really appreciate it. She bad fashoo. Like I said before I need to keep her around for the head. I would actually be lying to myself if I said it wasn't more to it. But after that shitt I don't trust her. Can't be killing niggas every time she being bad.

Kay really be listening to me. When I got back my baby mama was no where to be found but my kid was here. Who am I kidding? I loved that my son was with me. Once I don't have to deal with his mom bitching. I got straight into bed and took a nap.
____
* 5pm*

Rubbing my eyes I rolled over checking the time on my phone. It was late as fuck but I didn't expect to wake up early seeing that I was up all night. Hella notifications was on my phone but I'm not gonna check it until I come out the shower.

I grabbed a boxers out my drawer and headed into the tub. Singing my song I lathered my body with soap and scrubbed it. I repeating this until the water began to get cold. Shidd I had to been in there for a minute cause my water don't even be hot when I bathe.

Once my boxers was on I made sure brushed my teeth. I grabbed my phone and headed into kitchen. Kay didn't cook anything so I guess I was eating cereal until I head out. " yo check your insta folks". My sister told me. I was confused asf. When I picked up my phone I seen a bunch of notifications from Instagram. That was weird because I don't even use that app a lot.

Damn look like Took her To The O blowing up. My Instagram now has 1Million followers. Everyone is trying figure out where I just popped out from with this hit song. Shit if this the type of shit people like I got way more where that came from on foe nem. It's a lot of crazy stories I can tell about shit I already did. As a matter of fact my next song gone be name crazy story.

Before this shit my insta only had about 500 followers now I got a whole mil ? I wasn't even hungry no more. Instead of eating I went through my Instagram. I had lots of messages. People was sending me beats, songs, videos, trying to be my manger and all type weird shit. Nobody was gone get to work with me who ain't from Oblock in some type of way.

Imma forever stay loyal to my hood. My mind was all over the place. How am I famous without money? Shooter already made the way so I didn't wanna keep bothering him. I knew just the right person to go see.
___

About an hour later I pulled up at Track's house. If anyone's gonna be my manager it's gonna be him. He already managers the homie. Melly shit blew quick. I mean I'm already locked in I just need guidance. All this shit knew to me on folks.

Before I even got to the door a baddie with a fat ass opened it. " Come this way, Track's expecting you". I nodded and followed her into Track's office. This house was huge and nice. You would never think this is someone who came from Oblock. Seeing people from the same place as me make it gives me motivation. It's all I be wanting too see.

" Wassup Track". I said slapping his hand before he sat down. " Wassup mane I see you making it big folks I'm proud of you". She spoke. " yeah I'm tryna do a thing but that's why I'm actually here too see you. I want you to manage me. I seen what you do for melly and I like it. Know I ain't getting no bogus nigga manage me on gang nem". He chuckled but he knew I was dead ass

Track handed me a already rolled blunt and took out one for him self. I didn't hesitate on sparking up. We talked for a minute on what was his plans for me as an artist and what was my next move. One thing was for sure on both of our ends. This is just not gonna be a business deal. We gone be family and I don't play about my family.

Heading out I made sure called Kiesha to check on her. She was off tonight and was home alone. Only one thing that means. Imma slide there but not before I get some food.

- imma update the next chapter after I finish my class this evening.
- y'all want a series or end it?
- vote and comment llkv