31

King Von 💙

King Von 💙

*  bang bang bang*

" VONNN".

Damn, It's like every morning Kay be yelling now. Only cause this my sister and I lover her I ain't treat her ass for that yet. Getting out of bed, I noticed my Shordie was still sleep. She was looking good as hell to. I pulled the blanket back over her and left a kiss on her forehead.

" It's too early lil folks". I said swinging my door opening looking at Kay. " Damn my bad, just was tryna make sure you good folks. Y'all left the club before everyone".

Shaking my head I closed the door and went back to be. Surprisingly Kay didn't knock again. After that work out I had last night I'm tired as hell. Cuddling up under my baby I fell right back to sleep.

1pm
_________

Checking my phone I saw it was late as hell. It's a good thing I didn't have any early appointment today. I was about to wake Kiesha but I saw she was gone. That upsetted me. How you gonna leave a gangster and don't say?

I picked up my phone and clicked her contacted. Looking at the screen it was ringing. My room door swing open. " fuck you calling me for folks". She said laughing. I couldn't do anything but shake my head at her.

" Food in here for you bae". She didn't have to tell me again. I got up used the bathroom making sure to do a little hygiene. She had the works in the kitchen. Guess this what's it's like dealing with a real bitch.

Seeing her and Kay talking was odd to me but I wasn't knocking it either. " what you on". I nodded to Kay. " nothing bouta go shopping for this show tonight". She responded. " bet". " yo lemme hold some money". Kay asked. " only if you gonna pick me up a fit".

I went in the room and got a band out and gave it to her. Kay was my right hand. It was no problem at all to help her out. After 30 minutes we finished eating. Apparently Kiesha already took a bath while I was sleep. It's my turn. I didn't even realize I was sleep that long or hard.

After both of us got ready we hoped into my car and made our way to her house. Since she only had on one of my shirts she needed to change. Once we got there I let her know I had some shit to handle and I'll be back for her later.

_____
It's Tasha's last day here before her tour. We are at her office. Since I got big money now and a sure income. It's no way I'm gonna stay in an apartment. No agreements was made but both Tasha and I understood she was my lawyer.

The other day we went looking at houses. It's finally the day I'm going to sign off on the one I want. Tasha is here to help with all the legal work. That's her lane of expertise.