36

King Von 💙

King Von 💙

Today was special. It's baby girls birthday. Although I knew she hasn't completely forgiven
me yet I'm trying my best  to make sure she completely enjoys her day.

It was still early being that it's her day I knew I had to start early. She isn't gonna be sleep too long. Since I can't cook I hired a chief to make Kiesha a special birthday. He was downstairs cooking while in her room quietly setting her presents down.

She looked so peaceful sleeping but it was time to ruin that. I slowly walked over to her making sure to be quiet. " VONNNNNN WHY THE FUCK YOU LICKING MEEEE". She screamed.

" Good morning sunshine, isn't that a good way to wake up? Having ya man lick your face". She pushes me off her with attitude going to the bathroom.

Her gifts was behind me so she didn't see them yet. I was actually glad she went into the bathroom because I needed to set up one of my big surprises. It was a perk of being a celebrity. We can get some favors.

I went live on Instagram adding one of her favorite singers to the call. They accepted. I held my finger over my mouth letting them know not to talk yet.

" Aye Gang Nem, what you on? Come out that bathroom". A grumpy Kiesha came out. Placing the camera to her face she went straight to complaining. " Yo take that phone out my face gang it's early as hell". She said. " you tweeting chill someone wanna tell you something".

" HAPPPPYYY BIRTHDAY DAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY TOOOOOO YOUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ASIAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU. HE LOVESSS YOU HE DOOOO HE LOVESSS YOU HE DOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUU". Beyoncé sang on live to my baby girl.

This was the first time I saw a black person face literally turned red. Beyoncé was laughing so hard. " OMG, thank you queen". She told her. Tears was forming in her face. I could see she was happy.

" you welcome beautiful happy birthday". " thanks B". I told her ending the live video. " thankkkkk you babbyyyy". She jumped on me. Wiping the tears that fell from her eyes.

" you welcome but that's not the half. Look over there". I pointed to her gifts causing her to gasp in awe.