VII

~George's Perspective~

"Hey George," I heard a voice say.

I jumped, turning my head to the left to see a taller boy standing nearby. Despite there being minimal lighting and being colourblind, I knew he was blonde and wearing a dark green hoodie. But, he had some stupid mask covering his face.

"Why do you have a mask?" I asked. "How do you even see with that thing on?"

He stood in silence for a second before coming closer to me, "I can see."

I wondered how, but didn't say anything about it. He was leaning against the wall next to me, he seemed so familiar, but I wasn't sure where I knew him from. "Do you go to school here?"

He nodded, I didn't really know what to say other then that, and I guess he didn't know either since he continued to look at everything around us. Why was it so much harder to talk with Dream in person..

"What do you do outside of school?" he asked a while later.

"Um, I work at the coffee shop across the street, and I play Minecraft when I can. What d-do you do?"

"Well I used to play football, but I lost interest not too long ago. So nothing really, except for playing Minecraft also."

I smiled and looked down at the ground. Honestly, it was nice being here with Dream, but why the mask, that freaked me out. For all I know, it could just be some creepy dude that Dream sent here to kidnap me because he hates me. I felt the smile fade away from my face while all these thoughts ran through my mind. He must have noticed also, "George, you okay?"

"What? Oh yeah, I'm fine, everything's fi-"

I got pulled into a hug before I could even finish my sentence. I wrapped my arms around him aswell and enjoyed the warmth.  

"Uhm, well I need to go soon." I said, backing away from him. "Are you someone I know?"

He nodded, "Alright, talk to you later?"

"Yeah, of course," I said with a light smile and waving. So he IS someone I know, who though. Couldn't be Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, Wilbur...

Everyone I thought who it could be went in and out of my mind, there was nobody I thought it could be, except for one person... Clay.

I didn't know who his soulmate was, he never told me. Could it be him..? 

I got home and opened the front door, my mom rushed over to me and gave me a warm hug. "So how was she? When do we meet her?"

Right, one thing I didn't mention, my parents were homophobic, very homophobic. When I was young, I said this boy was pretty, they got so angry with me. They we're yelling at me and my father said, "Boys can only think girls are pretty, you'll see when you're 16."

I smiled at them, "Yeah, she's very pretty... Maybe I'll invite her over soon."

My mom squealed and kissed my cheek, "Oooo, I hope you do!"

I laughed and pushed her away, "I'm really tired mum, I think I'm going to go to bed."

Walking down the hallway, my sister cam up behind me, "You're going to have to tell them eventually!"

"I know, I know, it's just-" I paused for a moment. "You know how they are, goodnight sis."

--

558 words 

ik this is short but like- idk how to continue this 0-0

hope you enjoyed the mini chapter 

-O