II

~Dream's Perspective~

I woke up at 7am to my alarm blaring in my ears, it's too early for this, I sat up and grabbed my headphones. 

"Hello?" I called. "Anyone there?"

I sat there for a few minutes, listening, even hoping to pick up some background noise. Like always, I got nothing. Sighing, I got out of my bed and went to my kitchen, seeing that my parents and sister had already left for the day. I poured my self a bowl of cereal and just walked around the house until I had finished. 

I stood in my closet for about 10 minutes, debating on what I should wear, but then settled on black ripped jeans which I had cuffed and a lime green hoodie. 

(Time skip to when he's at school)

"Hey guys," I said while walking up to my friends Nick and Zak, who were called Sapnap and Skeppy by most other people.

"Hey Clay~" said Sapnap in a flirty tone.

I rolled my eyes, "Oh my god Nick. What?"

Sapnap began to say something when Skeppy cut him off, "Did she answer!?"

"No, once again they didn't answer. How about you, have you talked to yours at all?"

"Yeah!" Skeppy explained. "I talked with him for hours last night."

"Wait-" said Sap. "Him?"

"Oh uh," Skeppy was now blushing. "I forgot to mention 'Diana' is really a guy, heh.."

"That's great," I said. "I'm happy for you. Do they go here, do you know?"

"No, he's a bit strange though. He doesn't like when I swear and says muffin a lot."

Sapnap eyes widened, and I immediately noticed. "Sap? You okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah I'm fine. I'm good.."

"Hm okay, you sure? You're acting like that's someone that you know?"

"What? No, I don't know anyone who says muffin." he said, he was obviously lying, but Zak didn't seem to notice. 

"If you say so," I say while shrugging. 

~George's Perspective~

It was the beginning of social, and Mr. Henry had walked in with a huge smile on his face. Oh no what has he got planned today?

"I hope you kids actually study this material," he said slowly. "Because we have a pop quiz today!"

I heard multiple people groan from across the room, and the girl next to me, Carrie asked to copy my answers since I was considered smart, obviously I denied her request. 

Once Mr. Henry had passed out the quizzes, I looked at the page, just staring at it, I knew all the stuff that was on it, I just couldn't think right then. I sat there for most of the class, but when I heard my teacher announce there was 10 minutes left to finish it and I snapped back to reality, writing down all the answers as quiz as I possibly could without messing everything up. 

He picked up the papers and the rest of the class went on as normal.

Once the bell rang I hurried out of the room to go find Bad before my next class started. I gave up after about 5 minutes, I didn't have much to talk with him about anyways.

My second class of the morning went by abnormally slow, thankfully I had Bad with me during it so it was less painful. 

Once class ended we headed to the cafeteria for lunch, we sat down at our usual table near the windows, a couple other people at the other end as always. We talked for a bit about normal stuff when he put in his headphones to talk to his soulmate, then Nick walked by.

"Hey Bad." he said.

"Oh hey you muffin!"

"How's he doing?"

"George? He's doi-"

"No, not George, you soulmate." 

"Oh uh, he's great!"

"Wonderful." said Sap with a smirk as he walked away. 

Bad looked over at me and all the colour in his face had seemed to drain from his face. "How did he know- what? Oh my goodness!"

"He knows who your soulmate is," I said quietly. Bad nodded, while telling me we should get ready for our afternoon classes. 

--

I got home and immediately went to my computer to play some bedwars on hypixel. Bad called me on ts after a little while and we played bedwars and on a survival with some other people after winning a few games.

My sister bursted into my room, "GEORGE DINNER IS READY!"

"YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL, I'M RIGHT HERE!" I screamed at her and she left giggling. "I'll talk to you guys later," I said, shutting off my computer and headed to the dining room. 

--

I hate this chapter so much, it feels so rushed ;-;

I'll have George use his headphones soon I promise 

PLS TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO BETTER EEEEEEE

-O :]