Chapter 35 : Too Much

Double update, read the previous chapter if you haven't ♡♡

----------

"Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Jin gritted his teeth, in front of his younger brother.

Jin and Namjoon returned—exactly when Taehyung came home in his car. And when the younger told, Jin was a bit angry at him, and he didn't bother to hide it. Though, Namjoon was shocked, he wasn't angry or something, he just kept quiet standing at the end of the hall, his mind consumed.

"You were in the middle—"

"That's not important than Jeongguk," Jin said, frustrated.

Taehyung closed his for a moment tightly, before opening.

"Why didn't you—"

"Hyung! What do you want me to do?" He asked, suddenly, raising his voice, "I just found him in the middle of the road, I don't know anything! The only thing I thought was taking him to hospital, which we shouldn't and that's why I called Yoongi hyung! You can't expect me to call everyone suddenly, sit and inform while he was losing blood!"

"Why are you shouting at me—I didn't... I didn't do anything wrong," he whispered the last part, his eyes getting watered, "I can't take it anymore okay? It's getting too much. I'm not going to explain everything to everyone, I get it that you're sad I didn't tell you—I'm just as worried about Jeongguk! Why can't you understand?"

"We shouldn't take him to the hospital, but I didn't have any other choice! All are worrying about our cover blowing up, but you don't know how I saw Jeongguk there. You two were outside, so were Jimin and Yoongi, Hoseok hyung is literally lifeless and now, Jeongguk gets into an accident—I don't know how to k-keep up," he said, his lips wobbling slightly.

"Tae—"

"You know what? Leave me alone for some time," he said, immediately, "I'm always at fault, I don't even know fucking why! When all I did was try to save him!" He snapped.

Before the elder could say anything, Taehyung stormed out of his own room, leaving both of them inside.

"Did I got too far on him?" 

"I think you did, hyung."

.

.

.

Taehyung was sitting in the garden, not crying—but in the verge to, his mind drowning deeper and deeper into a hopeless pit. He knew he shouldn't be alone at times like these and let his thoughts consume him, but at the same, explaining himself to people is tiring.

Nobody was getting him.

He was too lonely.

He kept on sacrificing for everybody around, taking care and everything, and now he wanted some comfort.

Someone to not inquire him what happened, or ask him questions, or get angry at him—someone to just listen to his rants and cries. Someone to comfort him, nothing much. 

And when he suddenly thought of Jeongguk—

"I didn't even forgive him," he murmured to himself, his heartbeat increasing. 

"Tae?"

He heard a sudden voice behind him, to which he looked cursing in his mind—only to see Jimin coming towards him with a questioning look on his face.

"Hey," he said, unenthusiastically, before turning around again—definitely not in the mood for talking.

And seeing Jimin made him feel even worse, knowing that they had been real distant these days. Jimin had been going to Yoongi for his comfort, totally forgetting about his best friend—and Taehyung didn't know how to feel about this.