Overprotective brother?!

Y/N's POV

I woke up early this morning because my phone started ringing. I was a call from none other than my best friend Sasori. "Hey little brat!" "Shut up idiot I'm not the brat you are!" "Still behaving like a brat I see." "I missed you too Sasori." "Anyway I phoned you because I wanted to get some desserts at this new bakery near my house and we could watch some movies." "I see well we haven't hung out in a while so I don't see why not." "And is it fine if I bring one of my friends I haven't seen him in a long time too, he's always busy with his girlfriend." "Yeah that's okay." I answered awkwardly. "Well then see you later brat." "You too dumbass." "Love you." "Love you too bye." I smiled to myself and called up my other favorite man in the world. "Hey love..." he answered sweetly. "Hey sweetie pie whatcha up to?" "Nothing really I will be busy this evening with some friends so just a heads up." "It's okay I've found my self in the same situation." I said chuckling. "Well then I got to go chat later love you." "Okay looking forward to it love you too...bye."

Itachi's POV

Well my morning started well seeing as I got a call from Y/N. I have to get ready to meet one of my friends later Sasuke and Naruto have school. I wonder if I'll see Y/N at school...sure hope so. I text her just in case. She will be there to pick Naruto up at two so I won't be able to see her because Sasuke has guitar lessons today. I head to drop Sasuke off at school and afterwards I head home to wait for Sasori.

Y/N's POV

I put on a black jumpsuit with some stilettos and a fancy black jacket with some shades. I dropped Naruto off awhile ago and I had some lunch while waiting for Sasori as I head to the dining hall I hear a hooting sound and go to check...it's Sasori all right! I see all the art all over his car. All those 'puppet master' designs on the body of his car with the red rims and matt black exterior. I get in and see him in the front seat and in the passenger seat is...Itachi?! "Hello Sasori and...um Itachi." I suddenly get a text.

Itaita😍❤️- Wait it was you all along? Does he know we're a thing.

                                        Y/N/N🥰❤️-

No! what are we going to tell him...do we pretend to be friends or come out clean?

Itaita😍❤️-

I will tell him you don't have to worry if it comes to that I will say I wanted to keep us a secret.

                                       Y/N/N🥰❤️-

You don't have to do that I will take the blame I know him longer it's my fault for not telling him.

Itaita😍❤️-

Not if I tell him first!

Author's POV

"Hey Sasori!" Itachi says quickly. "Yes Itachi?..." "Y/N and I are...babysitting Naruto and Sasuke together sometimes." "I see..." Sasori said awkwardly as Y/N visibly face palmed in the backseat. "What he means to say is..." Y/N started just as Sasori braked harshly. "What is it with you two?" " Well we are dating..." Y/N said as Sasori sighed in relief. "So I take it she's the girlfriend...Itachi?" Sasori said pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Well I wish you many years of happiness." Sasori continued. "So you're not mad?" Y/N questioned. "I respect you enough to know you would make the right choices...however Itachi...tread carefully this is my little sister." Y/N smiled reaching over from the backseat hugging Sasori. "Thank you so much." She whispered smiling in content as Sasori eventually hugged her back smiling softly.