Girls they wanna have fun~

I don't own the images used in this chapter...

It's two weeks away two weeks till you and your one true love tie the knot and begin a life of marital bliss. You were currently sitting in the room where your wedding outfit could be found and it was time for a fitting check to ensure it is perfect on your wedding so here you were in the wedding (dress/kimono). After checking it you left locking the room so no unfortunate events occur as Kitana came running to you with her sunglasses on like she was ready to go out.

Y/N's POV

"Where are you off to?" I asked seeing Kitana all dressed up.

"Shopping duh! We're going to buy your bachelorette party dress!"

"Huh?"

"Yes! Now get ready before Gai sees me bunking my exercise routine." She said peering over her glasses all over the room suspiciously.

"Yeah. Does shopping count as cardio by the way?"

"I- well I guess you- Uh it-...Whatever makes you happy Kitana."

"Gee thanks!" She said hoping down the stairs as she bumped into someone causing me to stifle a laugh.

"Kakashi?!" She said as she quickly blocked her mouth. "You're here to see Gai right?" She said lowering her glasses looking at him suspiciously.

(Like this cutie 🥺✨❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️)

"I am why'd you ask? It's not because you're supposed to be training is it?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

"I- um you see it was the-"

"I won't tell him, go on your merry way." He said with a chuckle. (the signature sexy, smooth yet some how cute one...Author-chan is still alive ☺️🤭)

"Ha! See this is why you beat Gai all the time! You're so much more lenient." She said marching away as Kakashi shook his head chuckling again.

"Bye Kashi!"

"Bye kid!"

"Not a kid!"

They both laughed as I walked down the stares laughing at their interaction.

"Hello Y/N."

"Hello. How are you doing?"

"I'm great. How's the wedding excitement going?"

"Oh it's crazy! To think two weeks from now I will be married it's exciting yet stressful because I just want it to be perfect."

"We'll just remember the only thing you need is the two of you'll and the wedding officiant. Everything else is a bonus so whatever happens you two have faith that the day will be smooth because the most important things are already present." Kakashi said with a comforting smile as I nodded gratefully.