Chapter 1

Before you arrived at the Oletus manor you were a baker back in your hometown. Everyone knew you as the girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes an outgoing personality and amazing baking skills, you and your mother ran a bakery back at home and made a decent amount of money it wasn't much but you two were grateful.

Your reason for coming to the manor and participating in this deadly game was your mother's health, she was terribly ill and she needed treatment that you couldn't afford. You were devastated and worked long hours at the bakery trying to get enough money to afford your mother's treatment but since you were working alone your efforts were useless you barely made enough money to feed you both let alone her medicine.

You started coming to terms that you'd be all alone and you couldn't do anything but cry yourself to sleep in your mother's weak and frail arms. When you thought there was no hope left a letter had arrived for you in the mail the morning after "how strange," You thought to yourself while inspecting the letter, there was no address just a seal made from red wax with a strange symbol.

When you read it almost seemed unreal. The letter invited you to participate in a game and if you won you'd get a large amount of money, without hesitating you said goodbye to your mother and promised her you'd come back home soon.

The moment you arrived at the manor you got a chill down your spine, the manor looked abandoned and dark you started having second thoughts and almost turned back but, you thought about your mother and gathered up the courage to knock on the door.

You waited a while and for a moment you thought no one was inside so you knocked again. The door slowly creaked open "y..you must be the new survivor p..please come in," you were face to face with a man about 6 feet in height, very pale, skinny and had all white hair with bangs covering the right side of his face for a moment you looked into his eyes they were a reddish-pinkish color and you couldnt help but blush for a moment you thought to yourself "he's the most beautiful boy I've ever seen,"

the man clearly uncomfortable broke the silence and asked you once again to come inside, you snapped back into reality and apologized for staring. As you ushered yourself inside with the main helping you carry your luggage you introduced yourself as Y/N and you learned that the man's name was Andrew Kriess.

The inside of the manor was completely different from the outside, it was still creepy but it looked clean and tidy.

There were two other residents that resigned in the manor, the first was a friendly miner named Norton Campbell and even though he gave you nicknames like 'shorty' and 'bonita' you thought he was a nice man and kind of attractive. The second was more cold and mean he was a Mercenary named Naib Subedar. When he saw you he gave you a glare and groaned in annoyance as he headed back to his room, "well he's an asshole."

Norton noticed your distasteful expression and ruffled your (h/c) hair "don't pay any mind to him y/n! He's like that with everyone," you blushed slightly and laughed "Thank you Mr. Campbell" Norton pinched your nose "please just Norton is fine guapa."

You were getting tired, your eyes felt heavy and you could barely stand up straight. Andrew took notice "would y-you like me to take you to your room y/n?," your face lit up and you happily accepted "it was nice meeting you Norton. I'll see you in the morning," you gave him a cheerful smile,"

Norton blushed and ruffled your hair once more giving you a wink "yeah same here, goodnight muñeca" you couldn't help but blush at his gesture causing him to chuckle. You followed Andrew to your room you stayed close to him like a baby duck "P-please get lots of rest you'll need it for tomorrow,"

"What's going on tomorrow?" His voice got tense he seemed nervous "your first game begins tomorrow after breakfast so you need all your energy" you both settled your stuff into your room you looked around and it was a fairly decent room it was definitely bigger than your room back home there was Queen sized bed, a writing desk right across from it, and a small bathroom.

"B-before I go here take this we're all required to w-write an entry everyday," Andrew handed you a dairy you thought it was odd but didn't question it "thank you Andrew" He nodded and made his way to the door quietly closing it behind him. You got into your (f/c) silk night gown and headed to bed the last thing on your mind was Andrew, you couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful he was. Your face got red and you headed off to bed, sleeping peacefully. You weren't prepared for the danger that awaited you the next day.

______________________________________

Please support the artist

https://aminoapps.com/c/identityvofficialv2/page/user/andrew-kreiss/r0dR_VqvUBfmBYzajnP0KKNbYeppppN5Mrz