Chapter 2

Your first night in the manor and you had slept in and almost completely missed breakfast. I mean who could blame you, your trip from your hometown to the manor was at least 6 hours. "I'm not that hungry anyways, I'll sleep a while longer." As you drifted off to sleep your door suddenly swung open with a loud BANG! Your body jolted up almost falling off your bed.

You face the door to see the Mercenary leaning against the door "Hey! Get up we're all waiting for you dumbass!" He looked you up and down his eyes seemed to judge every little thing about you "Get out! Don't stare it's rude!" The Mercenary smirked "don't flatter yourself. Now don't make me ask you twice get up and wear something appropriate, you look like a tramp." Your face turned into a light shade of red you'd be lying if you said you didn't wanna throat punch this man.

You grabbed the nearest object and threw it an inch from Naib's face "I said get out!" Naib laughed at your outburst before walking back down stairs with the others "tsk what a nuisance."

Frustrated you made your way to your door trying to close it but to your dismay the bolts had been broken off. It was busted. "God I hate that Mercenary so much," you grabbed some clothes from your luggage and headed towards the bathroom. You decide to wear a black slim turtleneck long sleeve, a black skirt, some thigh high socks, and over your skirt you wore your waist maid apron.

After brushing out your (h/c) hair you headed down stairs to see the others. Norton had about 5 donuts in his hand with one half way in his mouth while he pestered the annoyed Mercenary. Norton noticed you come down and quickly jumped out his seat "Hermosa! You're finally awake!"

He pulled out a seat for you and gave you a big smile, you returned the smile and happily sat down. You looked around the table looking for Andrew but he was no where in sight, you felt a little bummed out.

"Hey Norton is Andrew going to join us?" "I'm not sure, he usually just spends time in the garden," your face lit up you didn't know why but you wanted to see him, you couldn't stop thinking about him.

Norton offered you two donuts which you happily accepted. "You shouldn't eat so many sweets, wouldn't want your thighs to get any bigger now," Norton gave Naib a glare while he chuckled at his own snarky comment, just then a porcelain cup flew all the way across the table hitting his nose and shattering on impact.

"Can you stop bothering me you're so annoying!" You excused yourself and made your way to the garden. Norton snorted at the whole ordeal while Naib fueled up with anger his fist slamming against the table "who does that hussy think she is! I swear I'm gonna kick her ass!"

"You should stop bothering her Naib she'd probably kick your ass instead," Norton laughed causing Naib to shoot him an irritated glare.

- meanwhile -

You opened the back door to the garden and there he was the beautiful boy with white hair, you walked towards him and gently tapped his shoulder causing him to jump "goodmorning Andrew," he was quiet for a moment "g-good morning y/n" you looked down to see him tending to some purple flowers.

You knelt down to get a closer look "they're beautiful, did you plant them yourself Andrew?" He looked at the flowers and a tiny smile formed on his face "Y-Yes they're v-violet irises they're my mother's favorite.." you admired the beautiful flowers for another minute or two.

You quickly got back up "I'm sorry I completely forgot why I came, here I brought you a donut I know it's not much and I'm not sure if you even like them but here you can choose which ever you like!" You held your hand out with both donuts and waited for him to pick. Andrew was stunned, he was confused and didnt know how to react.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" You shot him a confused look "what do you mean?" Andrew's grip tightened around his shovel "Aren't you terrified of my appearance? After all just look at me, I'm a monster" you were frozen a bit and a bit angry "Don't say that that's not true!"

Andrew was surprised at your response but mostly confused. Why? Everyone back home always called him a white haired monster so why? Why didn't this girl think the same.

"Please Andrew don't ever call yourself a monster, you're not a monster at all," Andrew didn't know what to do he'd never heard anyone tell him he wasnt a monster "but how? How can you possibly say that" you could hear his voice breaking he was holding back his emotions.

"You're human Andrew just like me, our appearances may be different but you're not a monster." You place down the sweets and gently held his hands he was surprised but allowed it "Andrew you're the most beautiful boy I've ever seen."

For a moment he was stunned. Tears slowly flowed down his face "I'm sorry! Did I say something wrong?" "N-No I'm sorry, you're just the first person to ever say such words to me..."

Without thinking you jumped up wrapping your arms around his neck and embraced him. He was surprised he's never been shown this kind of affection from another person the last time he was embraced by anyone was by his mother on her deathbed.

You quickly realized what you did and pulled away "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have done that I-" Andrew pulled her back into his embrace his cheeks turning a soft shade of pink "p-please just a little longer," even though you were blushing like crazy you gently wrapped your arms around him. He made your body feel warm inside, you wanted stay like this.

"Come on lovebirds the game's about to start!" You slowly pulled away "I'll see you later Andrew and Norton!" Before leaving you gave him one of the sweets you had brought and gave him a smile before running back into the manor. Norton smiled at the girl and looked back and saw Andrew staring at the pastry he found it odd that he was smiling that was the first time he'd seen him smile ever since he arrived at the manor.

He playfully wrapped his arm around the male "so what do you think of y/n?? She's really pretty." Andrew removed Norton's arm and looked at him with a distasteful expression "Please don't touch me Campbell." before going back to prepare for the game he made a promise to himself.

"I'm going to protect her.."