Chapter 4

A/N: Minor time skip and I rewrote this chapter cause I didnt like the orginal

Support the artist @pikanadeko
on Twitter
______________________________________
𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻,

𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓮𝓷𝓭. 𝓝𝓪𝓲𝓫 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀, 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓪 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓬𝓱𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓱𝓲𝓶 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓯𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓲𝓮𝓼. 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮...
𝓘 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓫𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰.

𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓵𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻,
𝓨/𝓝
______________________________________

Third POV:

You finished writing your diary entry for the night and started to feel tired. You changed into your (f/c) silk pj's and brushed out your (h/l) (h/c) hair. Even though tonight there was a bad thunderstorm you slithered into your covers and tried to sleep through it.

Before you could drift off to sleep loud thunder started striking loudly outside causing you to jump you held back your screams in fear of waking everyone up. You had been scared of thunder ever since your father's death, back home when you were a kid your mother would work long night shifts often leaving you all by yourself.

During the thunderstorms you were alone and all you could really do was hide under your bed and wait it out. Another thunderbolt struck it was louder than the last you ran out of your room with a pillow and blanket into the dining room.

The storm only got more aggressive and you quickly crawled under the table setting your pillow down there for you to lay down. Tears formed around the corners of your eyes you wished you could just hide in your mother's arms while she calmed you down with a lullaby but all you could do was cover your ears and wait for it to be over.

Andrew's POV:

I don't really know what time it was when I woke up if i were to guess probably 2 am. I'm not really sure why I woke up either, it couldn't have been the lightening my time alone in the graveyard has made me accustomed to thunderstorms and rain.

Maybe I was hungry? I've never really had the need to eat much. Y/n had given all three of us slice of banana bread she had baked for the game that day even though Norton and Naib were the one's who needed it she still gave me a slice.

I dont know why but she always gives me the delicacies she bakes even when I'm not hungry I'm grateful but any type of affection is odd to me so much so that I'm sometimes uncomfortable but she's the first person to not treat me like a monster. I dont want her to drift away from me.

It's strange really I'm not used to any kind of affection sometimes I don't even like interacting with other people but still I wish I could hold her hand right now. They're always so warm and soft, compared to mine her hands are so small. I dont know what is it but she makes me feel normal. That day I embraced her I felt warm for the first time since my mother's passing. I wish I could just pull her into my arms but I fear I would look foolish.

Third POV:

Andrew slipped out of bed and lit up a lantern to go get his slice of bread. He was so eager to eat his bread that he completely ignored how rough the storm had gotten. He tried his best to be quiet he didnt wanna wake up anyone especially y/n. He carefully walked down stairs and was about to head to the kitchen but stopped abruptly when he saw that the dining room door was open. He quietly headed towards the dining area and peek through the door opening his lantern being his only source of light.

He could only make out a small figure underneath the dining table he could hear soft cries and whimpers coming from it. He opened the door and got closer the light from his lantern allowing him to see who the distraught figure was. He knelt down and softly tapped their shoulder "Y/n?"

Y/n's POV:

I don't know how long I was underneath that table but I didn't care I just wanted to drown out the noise. I almost didn't notice Andrew right in front of me until I felt his touch on my cold shoulder. "Andrew?" I felt a wave of relief wash over my body when I saw him. I wanted him to hold me.

"Why are you under the table? Are you okay?" I felt tears pouring down my face having him around made me feel so safe. Almost out of instinct I let my body fall into his arms his chest felt so warm and his heart beat was like a sweet lullaby in my ear. I felt Andrew's arm hesitantly wrap itself around me I could tell he was nervous

"Do you want me to pull away?" My face was a light pink that could only be seen by the light of his lantern I didn't want to but I didnt want to make the boy I had feelings for uncomfortable. "No, but why are you down here?." He stood up and offered his hand, right when I was about to take it a loud thunder struck it's roar echoing throughout the whole manor. It was too much I crawled back under the table and went back to my crouched position covering my ears.

Andrew's POV:

I've never seen y/n this scared before. Even in matches she always kept her composure and would often taunt the hunters no matter how big or terrifying they looked. So why was she so scared? "Y/n tell me what's wrong why are you crying?" I placed my hand on her shoulder and felt her skin it was soft like a ball of cotton and cold she was freezing to death down here. "It's the storm I know it's silly but the loud thunder just terrifies me."

How could I be so dense? She had mentioned to me that she lost her father when she was younger and her mother was almost never home so she was always alone. It must have been harder for her during the storms. I couldn't stand seeing her like this I pulled her onto her feet and grabbed her pillow and blanket "let's go to my room you can rest there until the storm is over..."