Chapter 1

Hayley, Davina, Freya and Rebekah were working on something with Hope. The guys were upstairs talking. When Hope was pinned against the wall."Let me go."

"No."

"Ellie." Rebekah asked.

"In the flesh." Elena glared at Hope."You stole my spot and i don't really like it."

"KLAUS ELIJAH, KOL."

Klaus Elijah and Kol flashed downstairs and stopped in there tracks. Hayley glared at Elena."Let my daughter go."

Elena let her go and then Hope started to choke. She turned towards Hayley."Make me wolf i can kill you with a wave of my hand."

"Elena calm down." Klaus said.

"NO YOU REPLACED ME WITH THIS."Elena breathed in and out. She threw her hand up making Davina and Freya fly back."Don't get any idea's."

"What are you?" Hayley asked.

"Your worst nightmare," Elena waved her hand and Hayley's neck snapped.

She put her hands out and everyone started to scream.

"ELENA STOP THIS." Rebekah screamed. She vamped to Elena but she got thrown back.

Elena turned towards Rebekah and glared. They all stopped screaming. Freya snuck up behind her and put the no magic cuffs on her."You think these can hold me."

"Nope but they'll give me time to do this." Freya put her hand out."SLEEP."

Klaus flashed and caught her. He took off the cuff."FREYA."

"Either that or she kills Hope." Freya sighed,

Klaus flashed and put her in the bed in his room before returning back downstairs."She'll be out for awhile."

Hope was struggling to catch her breath."Who was that girl."

"Your sister." Rebekah said.

"She always was a hot head just like her mother." Kol said.

"Kol." Elijah and Klaus scolded.

"Look me in my eyes and tell me that my niece doesn't over react like Katherine i'll wait."

"Thats not the point we have a year to get her memories back in full or were screwed." Rebekah said.

"Wait thats my sister." Hope asked.

--
When Elena woke up Kol and Freya were sitting at   the edge of her bed."My head hurts."

"Elena." Kol sighed."What happened when did they comeback/"

"I'm not telling you." Elena spat.

"Where's your mom." Freya asked.

"Dead." Elena crossed her hands over her chest."Y'all can't make me stay here i came to murder Hope and leave. Thats it that is all i don't care about this so called family cause apparently i have kids and got married."

Klaus flashed in."You got what?"

"Oh shut it father of the year. Yes sorry your a grandfather. Although i will not let you anywhere near my kids. Cause your a selfish son of a bitch. Who leaves there own daughter without there memory. One of your enemies took my memory and cursed me to just come back for a year at random. But all you could think about was revenge on my mother. I hate you your no father you don't deserve to be a father."

"You are not going anywhere and that is final." Klaus ordered storming out.

"Wait till he finds out i Married Damon Salvatore." Elena smirked.She heard something break."Good he heard me!"