Chapter 3

Katherine smirked. She was pissed all she wanted was for her daughter to be ok and the way this was going her little girl was going to be trapped again and there might be no wayh to fix it."You ruined everything for me you took my baby and left me you'd barley let me see her and because of you and your enemies she got cursed"

"At least-"

Katherin put her hand up in a warning she knew what was coming."Call me a slut and i'll kick your ass i wasn't the only one having an affair."

"What?" Hayley looked between the two. She swore he was not married.

"He courted me it was originally for the sacrafice but when i got pregnant and he wanted the baby he really had to marry me because if he didn't our age gaps would be questioned as well as why he slept with a 17 year old." She smirked."Divorce wasn't an option back them so technically were still married neither one of us is Faithful but were still married."

"What do you want Katerina." Klaus groweled he didn't have time for her snarky comments not right now.

"I want you to get the curse off of our daughter. I can't stand her hating me in that other life. All i ever wanted was her to be safe and you know it."

He walked toward her."You think i wantedthat for her."

She walked over to him and slapped him."Don't threaten me you don't scare me. Its hard to tell what you want for her i've spent my life hiding and running from you when all i wanted was my little girl in my arms. You took her and left me to die. You didn't care then she should have went with Kol to learn instead of staying with you. She didn't want you to be alone after you daggered Rebeakh and Elijah. She didn't want you to have no one. So she stayed and she pays the price for it everyday. She has a family she is a mother she is pregnant for godsakes. She used to have a heart of gold but you stole that from her. And you need to fix it soon or so help me god i'll take it out on every single person you have ever loved starting with Hope and ending with your siblings try me." She wasn't kidding she'd get them all killed if they didn't help her this was not the time to play this was serious.
--

Lexi and Elena were walking the streets of New Orleans eating Chinnese."So you think you can stop it." Lexi really wanted her best friend back for good she didn't want to see her go through this again it wasn't right.

"I was so close last time just not fast enough." She sighed it wasn't easy for her to talk about she hated it she wished that this could all just be over but it was not that easy."I remember where i left off we start there."

Lexi looked over to her best friend curious."And where is that?"

"The gemini coven."

"So Jo and Kai parker. Thats why you needed them brought back because Lizzie and Josie wouldn't know anything"

"Precisly were going back to Mystic Falls." As much as she hated that town it was her town and where her family was.

"Ok." Lexi took a few breaths she didn't want to trigger Elena's temper but she had to tell her this."But you should give Hope a chance she ddin't do anything."

"I know."

"But-"

"She's not cursed."

"Give her a chance."

"Fine." As much as she didn't want to admit it Hope didn't do anything even if she so wanted her dead.
--

Elena and Lexi walked back into the compound. Everyone looked at them. They did not need a repeat of early."Pack your shit were going to Mystic Falls."

"Ellie." Lexi scolded. She wanted her to be nice not evil.

She shrugged her attitude was the last thing on her mind, she needed to be rid of this curse once and for all."We have things to do. I need to find Kai Parker before they find me. Chop chop i have a few pairs of twins to track." She put her hand on the side of her head her memory's were slowly coming back.

"Head hurts."

"Yeah."
--
They got to the Mikaelson manor Elena took one of the rooms and put her stuff in it and sat on the bed. Lexi and Katherine came in. They needed to make sure that she was alright one it was not good for her baby and two they didn't like seeing her stress."You Ok."

"Fine." Elena stood up she needed to get something done and she needed to do it now."Just want to find the parkers." She walked past them she headed downstairs where she seen her sister."Hope."

Hope looked at her and took a few steps back. After what happened earlier she was kind of scared of her."Your not going to attack me again are you?"

Elena shook her head and smiled."No. I won't sorry it was a fighter instinct i was pissed but i guess were siblings."

"Guess we are." Hope nodded she didn't know whatelse she was supposed to say she had just found out that she had a sister after being an only child for 19 years.

"Look i'm sorry i attacked you and almost slapped the hell out of your mother but i haven't had it easy. But i need all the help i can get anf your an aunt."

"How many kids do you have?"

Elena thought about it for a second the memories were still coming in."I think 3 and i'm pregnant 3 months."

"Damon Salvatore i've met him. I may have met you too in your other life."

"I don't know how he is going to react to learning who my parents are."

"He loves you i think he'll be ok with it," Hope smiled. She knew that he loved her and that he would love her,

"Thanks. Do you know Lizzie and Josie?" She didn't want to intrude but she needed to do this before her memories went away.

"Josie's my girlfreind and Lizzie's her sister."

"I need there help otherwise in a few months i'll go back to being Elena Salvatore daughter of Johnathon Gilbert and Isobel Flemming. The doppelganger who got her whole life turned upside down by Katherine Pierce and the originals not Elena Mikaelson-Salvatore daughter to Niklaus Mikaelson and Katerina Petrova-Mikaelson your older sister."

"They work at the Salvatore Boarding school with me."

"Ok."

Lexi came down the stairs."Guess off to the boarding school."

Elena looked at Hope."Lets go."
--
Elena Hope and Lexi walked into the boarding school it was quiet. Really quiet. Lizzie and Josie came down the stairs." Aunt Elena." They were confused why Elena was with Hope people were looking for her.

"I am not your aunt."

"This is Elena Mikaelson-Salvatore." Hope looked at Elena."Did i say it right."

Elena nodded."I'm not the girl you two know."

"Then who are you?" Lizzie asked.

"Klaus' oldest daughter Katherine Pierce's youngest daughter. I'm Hope's older sister and i'm defiently not your aunt. But i need your help tracking Kai Parker and Jo Laungin your uncle and mother there back and i need them."

"Ok." Josie nodded. She went to the table and grabbed a map letting Hope bite her wrist so the blood would fall. As it started to move. She was confused but they looked like they were in a hurry.

Hope looked to her girlfriend."Why is the school on lockdown?" She'd never seen the school so silent.

"Because Esther Mikaelson was spotted looking for her." She motioned to Elena."Everyone's on lockdown my mom went to go make Sure Stefanie Jenna and Grayson were alright while Damon went to help Alaric."

The blood stopped in the middle of the woods. Lizzie looked over to them."There at the old burial grounds. It's where my mother was buried." She looked up at the others."Let us help you your pregnant your going to need all the hands you can get."

"Fine but if you get hurt its not on me i am immortal i can not truly die."

"Ok"