Michael Rainy Jr. I

*5 am*

You awake to Michael's phone ringing off the hook. For some reason, he never wakes up to phone calls. It's like he's in the deepest sleep of sleeps. Y'all were drinking last night and he brought you back to his place, of course things happened..he was your crush but it wasn't something for everyone to know.

Y/N: "Michael..wake up. Your phone keeps ringing."

Michael: "Just leave it, i'll answer it in a min."

Y/N: "Shit..what time is it? I was supposed to home 3 hours ago. Tuck is gonna kill me."

Tuck was your older brother. He was the head of the family since your Mom & Dad passed away, he wasn't just your older brother though. Tuck basically raised you, he did raise you. His life path was to be in the game and as much as you tell him you don't want to, it's like you have no choice. He doesn't even know you're seeing Michael.

Michael: *sits up and rubs his eyes*
"You know you need tell Tuck about me one of these days.. I can't keep letting you over like this."

Y/N: "Letting me over?"

Michael: *grabs my arm*
"Look, you know I ain't mean it that way. Ight shorty? You just can't keep hiding me from your brother, what if he find you over here one day? That's my blood on his hands."

Y/N: "I'll talk to him, ight?"

You leave from Michael's and drive back to your place. You pull up and see the living room light still on, you knew Tuck was gonna get in your ass about where you had been. You open the door and close it softly as if Tuck wouldn't of been able to hear it.

Tuck: *spins around in the chair*
"Where you been?"

Y/N: "Out with some friends Tuck"

Tuck: "You know you was supposed to be back..
*checks watch* 3 hours ago."

Y/N: "What does it matter Tuck? I am grown. Sooner or later, you gotta stop babying me."

Tuck: "What? You know if Mom and Dad was here, your little ass would've been in the house by 12! I was just being generous enough..let you live a little."

Y/N: "Here we go again. Mom & Dad are dead Tuck. Stop using them as a way to guilt trip me. Before Mom even died, she told me that I could be out whenever, as long as I told you where I was."

Before he could speak, my phone lit up & it was a message from Michael.

📲*text from Michael😘*

Michael: "Let me know when u make it back to the crib ight shorty?"

Tuck seen my lockscreen and raised an eyebrow. He then walked up to me and gave me a death stare.

Tuck: " Who's that? on your lockscreen."

Y/N: "Nobody."

Tuck: " Don't lie to me girl..who the hell is that?"

Y/N: "Michael..is there a problem?"

Tuck: " Oh hell n—Michael, Y/N? You serious? You know that little bastard been tryna stick his nose in our family business for years now. You know Dad & Mom ain't like that boy."

Y/N: "Actually..they did. We took him out on a lunch date..several times."

Tuck: " And where the hell was I?"

Y/N: "Locked up!"

I walk upstairs ending the conversation. If Tuck thought he was gonna mess up me & Michael then he got another thing coming. I throw my bag down and lay on my bed, Michael texts me again and tells me to call him.

📲* dialing Michael😘*

Michael: "What's up shorty? Thought I told you to let me know when you made it back to the crib."

Y/N: " Sorry. I was being interrogated by Tuck again."

Michael: "Shitttt. How that go? you good?"

Y/N: "I'm fine. But he basically knows about us. When you texted me, my phone had lit up and it was your face on my lockscreen. He tried to question me but I shut that shit down. He was locked up when you came around, he has no say."

Michael: " Oh word? you got the kid on your lockscreen type? That's valid"

Y/N: " Shut up. I'm finna take you off."

Michael: " Nah nah chill. It's fire, cause I got you on mine."

I began to blush over the phone. He could tell I was because when I would talk, you could hear me smiling.

Michael: "Y/N , let me ask you something."

Y/N: "Anything."

Michael: "So it's this girl. I know she feelin me, i'm feelin her but she act like she don't want me around her. Like she be pushing me away but I know she want me. How should I approach that."

Y/N: " Shittt, I mean who ever it is. I'm sure they have their reasons, but if you're positive she's feeling you and you're feeling her then go for it. Make a move or tell her what's up from the jump."

Michael: " Ight. Well basically what I'm tryna say is..will you be my shorty? girl..excuse me."

Y/N: "I'd love to be your girl."