Algee Smith II.

* 2 days later *

Algee's POV

I was sitting on y/n's front steps. She must have left to go run errands but I was gonna wait til she got back so I can talk to her. I didn't mean for her to hear what went down.

📱*dialing y/n*

Algee: "Yo y/n it's Algee. Please pick up and let me explain. Whatever you heard was a big—-"

I see her pull up to the house and she parked her car. I got up from the front steps to approach her and she got out of the car with a mean look on her face, I could tell she did not wanna hear my shit.

Algee: "y/n ! Please just talk to me."

y/n: "Go inside Keith, I'll be in."

Keith: "Ight—wassup bro."
*daps up Algee*

Algee: "What's Keith doing here?"

y/n: "I'm editing his—why does that even matter? what are you here for?"

Algee: "Look y/n. I'm sorry okay? Whatever you heard on the phone the other day, I swear it ain't like that."

y/n: "It ain't like that? You're gonna come up to me, to my house, and tell me it wasn't like that? I heard ALL of it Algee. If I would've known you were gonna snake me out, I should've stopped fucking with you a long time ago. Please go."
*walks in the house and slams the door*

Algee: "y/n!!"

And just like that, she was gone. It's like I couldn't do anything to keep her in my life, she wanted nothing to do with me.

End of POV

*2 months later*

Keith invited me to go with him to Woody's birthday bash, it was something to get me out of the house for a while. I was always a homebody, being out wasn't my thing but since it was Woody and he's a good friend of mine I decided to come out and celebrate.

Once we arrived to the party, all eyes were on me. I mean, eyes were on me from every part of the house even guys with girlfriends. I then heard my name being called from somewhere in the house, I looked over and it was Algee. He motioned for me to come to him but I kept walking. I didn't even know he was gonna be here and if he was, I wanted to do everything to avoid him.

Woody's girlfriend: "y/n!!! Hi lovely. You look good tonight."

y/n: "You're looking every bit of good too girl! Is Woody around?"

Woody's girlfriend: "Yeah, he's actually in the walk-in closet showing Keith his Rolex I bought him. Men shit. Let's go get a drink."

Algee's POV

I had no idea y/n was gonna be at Woody's party. For as long as I knew her, she never liked to go out to places like this. She was always my little homebody. I seen her walk in and all eyes were on her, even mine. I yelled out her name and she looked but she never came over to me, I must've really hurt her. I loved y/n to death, I'd do anything to have her back in my life and I don't care who does or doesn't like it. I needed her.

Vanessa: "Baby..baby?"

Algee: "Wassup?"
*snapping out of daydream*

Vanessa: "You good? you need a drink?"

Algee: "Yeah.."
——
Vanessa: "Here's your drink babe."

Algee: "Preciate it."
*sips drink*

Vanessa: "You seem tense baby. Lemme rub your shoulders."
*rubs her hands across Algee's chest*

Algee: "I'm good V"

Vanessa: "You sure bae? I mean we can—"

Algee: "I said I'm good! Ight??"
*raising his voice*

The whole party froze and began to stare, even the DJ froze and cut the music off.

End of POV

Woody's girlfriend: "Girl, didn't you use to mess with Algee? When did he get—"

y/n: "We don't mention him."

Woody's girlfriend: "Ooop, okay."

I looked over at Algee and seen Vanessa standing in front of him. All I could hear was them going back and forth over a silent crowd, I felt kind of embarrassed for him.

Vanessa: "Algee! What the hell is your problem!?"

Algee: "You're my problem Vanessa. You been the problem this whole damn time."

Vanessa: "Excuse me?"

Algee: "Did I stutter?"
*Vanessa slaps Algee*

y/n: "Wait a damn minute"

Yes I didn't want to talk to Algee, but wasn't nobody about to slap him in front of me. I don't give a shit if you were a male or female.

Keith: "Hold on, what's going on?"

Woody's girlfriend: "Vanessa just smacked the shit out of Algee."

Woody: "What you mean?"

Keith: "Y'all stay here."

Vanessa: "What? You acting all bold cause y/n here? Where is that bitch at anyways."

Keith: "Aye, you gone leave my sister outta this —you good Gee?"

Algee: "Man, I'm straight. Ready get rid of this trick ass girl anyway."

Vanessa: "Get rid of who?"

Woody: "Youuuu"
*Woody yells across the room*

Woody's girlfriend: "Babe."

Woody: "What? I was tired of her little ass too."

Vanessa: "And who you gone leave me for Algee? I'll wait."

Algee: "y/n. That's exactly who i'm leaving you for. I made a big ass mistake being with your ass in the first place, get the hell out my sight."
*Algee turns to look at y/n*

Woody's girlfriend: "Get ya man sis."
*She fans y/n to go to Algee*

Algee: "y/n you ain't gotta believe me but please listen to me. Whatever that was back there, was a huge mistake. The biggest mistake of my life was by being with her and choosing her over the one person who actually mattered in my life. I love you y/n & I damn sure need you. Just please, give me one more chance."

Woody: "You betta do it girl!!!"

Keith: "Sis..he's genuine about it, trust me."

y/n: "Algee?"

Algee: "y/n?"

y/n: "It's gonna take a lot more than me just giving you a chance, you have to show me but I do forgive you."

Algee: "You got my word."
*hugs y/n tightly*

Me & Algee kissed passionately as everyone including Woody awed and cooed at us. The party went on but me and Algee decided to leave early and you know, do some activities.